Little Cat Feet
"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg
About Me
- Name: Shaggy and Scout
- Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States
Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.





20 Comments:
Scout
WE feel the same way, except it's heat and sun, heat and sun...
Purrs
Abby and Boo
I feel the same way as Abby and Boo! Heat and humidity, heat and humidity. I would really like some cold weather, and then I could do some good snuggling!
It's cold here, too. We haven't even had sunspots for napping in weeks. :/
Stay warm there! I hate getting cold toes.
G.
Make sure to stay inside and snuggle, snuggle, snuggle! My mom says that's a super cute picture of Scout! He is turning into such a mancat.
-Jasper McKitten-Cat
The "snow & cold" passes. Slowly, but it passes. Warm days wait ahead.
You want to come visit us? It was a record breaker high yesterday here in middle Georgia and not quite as warm today. We feel a little guilty having such unusually nice weather while some of you are stuck in snow & cold.
Jan's Funny Farm
Bummer. I'd share our sunspots if I could...
Scout, I feel your pain...
Thankfully you don't have the ice and cold. Great picture!
Luf, Us
Same here. I am waiting for open window season.
That's a great photo of you staring out the window! No snow here, just lots of rain. Stay safe and warm!
scout, for Christmas mom and dad are going where there is nothing but snow & cold, snow & cold. why would they leave a perfectly warm (and sunny) place to go be cold? dad has never been in a cold place for the winter, boy will he be surprised.
Yup! But at least I don't have to go out in it :) But I think I want to .I am not familiar with outdoors.
Purrs Mickey
DKM was up in Shoreview this week and she said if she had some... she would have frozen off some cajones.
We don't haf snow and cold, we haf rain and cold. We don't bother wiv going outdoors too much right now. We sleep in front of the woodburner all day long. You're in the best place - inside looking out.
Momma says that is part of living in the Northcountry. Oh, well, we have it nice. We feel sorry for all the homeless kitties out there, though and do speshul purrs for them.
Patches
We don't have snow but rain and cold, all cats are squatting the beds !
It's cold here, and kinda sleety, but not nearly as cold as you guys are! Stay warm and snuggle together!
Stay warm Scout! Snow is kind of fascinating to me...but maybe that's because we don't get a whole bunch around here during the winter. Just on the tops of the mountains enough for mom to be all happy cuz she skis.
Post a Comment
<< Home