Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Tuesday, February 07, 2012

A Good Bag

I love a good box or bag.

Mom always tosses them to the floor when she's done putting away the groceries so I can have fun in them.

The fresh paper bags have just that right amount of crackle to them.

Mom brought home some new mousies! -Scout


17 Comments:

Anonymous Sparkle said...

I have not had a good bag in a while - I am being gypped!

2/7/12, 4:43 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Excellent bag!
We all love boxes and bags in our house too.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

2/7/12, 5:51 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Double score, Scout!!

2/7/12, 7:20 PM  
Blogger Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

We love those kind of mousies - but they don't last long around us.

2/7/12, 7:37 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what fun that looks like!

2/7/12, 8:28 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

Yep, we've never met a bag or a box that we didn't like!

2/7/12, 8:39 PM  
Blogger A few Good Cats said...

Mousies AND a bag?! We can tell you have your staff well trained!

2/7/12, 9:40 PM  
Blogger Max said...

I think I'm a little jealous. I haven't had a good bag in FOREVER. Now I really really want one...

2/7/12, 9:41 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Purrsunnally, I am not fond of the Bag. I think there's something inside that's going to eat me, King or not.

2/7/12, 10:55 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

That's what our Mommy does too! We luf your little pink mousie. Those are the best fur whappin!

2/8/12, 12:08 AM  
Blogger Dma said...

you make laying in a bag look so natural.

2/8/12, 7:56 AM  
Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

You guys are sooo spoiled! Bags AND mousies!

2/8/12, 11:08 AM  
Blogger Katie Isabella said...

Mommy has been looking and looking for a bag for me..nothing can be found. xoxox

2/8/12, 4:52 PM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We love a good bag but not many places have them so we are feeling deprived.

2/8/12, 6:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We hardly ever get paper bags annymore. TBT cant get them annymore and is rationing the few he has stashed away... At least there are lots of boxes!

2/8/12, 10:05 PM  
Blogger Smudge said...

Cool hang-out places, and love the bottom pic. It reminds me of my departed brother, Isaac.

2/9/12, 4:47 AM  
Blogger Hansel said...

mousies AND a new paper bag?! so jealous. think i'll have a word with daddy.

2/9/12, 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home