Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Morning Routine

Every day, I have two great helpers in the morning for my shower and getting ready routine. Or maybe I should call them cheerleaders because most days I just do not want to get out of bed, Shaggy and Scout are always there for me. They sense when I am most depressed,
always there with their gentle, loving, non-judgemental presence.

13 Comments:

Blogger Katie Isabella said...

I have the same routine sweeties. I help mommy every day!

2/21/16, 4:46 PM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

I help my mum too and overtake her when she heads for the bathroom.

2/21/16, 4:57 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

You're lucky to have such great helpers and cheerleaders. :)

2/21/16, 7:58 PM  
Blogger Summer at sparklecat.com said...

We kitties are good like that!

2/22/16, 12:54 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

My mom says that's why she lives with us, too.

2/22/16, 7:05 PM  
Blogger Eastside Cats said...

My kitties mean the world to me too.

2/23/16, 2:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wait, we see THREE kittehs! Is there something we should know?

2/24/16, 8:55 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Cats are wonderful helpers!

2/27/16, 1:17 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We are also sad to hear that Scooby is at the Bridge. :(

2/27/16, 1:18 PM  
Blogger Dma said...

i'll have to tell you the story of the time Diego-san tried to leap over the shower door and into the shower with me...

2/29/16, 12:00 PM  
Blogger pilch92 said...

They are very cute kitties.

3/4/16, 6:16 PM  
Blogger Katie and The Katz said...

Kitties are really good helpers - they learns we needs their cuddles to get up in the morning... We helps our mom too.

-Katie Kitty Too

3/6/16, 12:15 PM  
Blogger Fr. Tom Fish said...

Mine always get me up, too, and they're just so cute about it, that I don't really mind.
Julie with Tinker, Anastasia, Chopin and Bridgie

3/20/16, 7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home