Little Cat Feet
"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg
About Me
- Name: Shaggy and Scout
- Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States
Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.






20 Comments:
You have a zipper?????? ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko
You have a zipper?????? ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko
Oh my goodness! It'll be a furry hard time afore you find a zipper in all that cute fur. Look at your cute little toesies turned in like that.
Shaggy, unless you are an alien cat, I don't think you have a zipper for your fur. Stay cool man.
I feel the same way you do, Shaggy. I want out of my fur just as badly as it has been 95 and up with horrible humidity. If you find your zipper, let me know where it is so I can locate mine.
It's supposed to be hot here today too! Emma and I live in VA and w/the heat index it's supposed to feel like 104!! Yuck! Shaggy, you are the cutest and shaggiest! Can I reach in and rub that fluffy tum tum of yours?! Please!
Oh, poor guy! Don't you have a fan or air conditioner you can strategically position yourself in front of to hog all the coolness?
Oh me too -- 95 degrees today!
--Jasper
Poor babies! Is your mom magic enough to make it cool inside for you?
Maybe there is something to doing what the woofies do - get shaved every summer? Ug. Make your mom give you lots of ice in your water cause it looks like it's going to be brutal up there.
It am hot here too. Hot all day & rainy all evening. If you figures out how to unzip yore fur puhlease let me know!
Shaggy
You need a good tummie rub. You have such a nice big smile on your face, you must be dreaming about somefink real nice...like air conditioning, or maybe you are dreaming of the North Pole!
*ABBY
PS
It is very hot here too in Florida! THANK goodness for Air Conditioning!
Must be hot all over, it is hot here in the Big Piney Woods too. If you find that zipper, let us know, maybe we have one too.
Patches Lady
That fluffy belly is most awesome.
mommy wants to kiss the belly. look out shaggy.
Oh, Shaggy! Find a nice fan! Mom has a ceiling fan over her bed, and I like to lay just under it. Then, I close my eyes and think, "fall, fall, fall is coming..."
~ turtle
Oh my!!!! Somebody needs to kiss that big fluffy belly!!!
What a great photo!
=^..^=
In answer to your question about Mistrie, and Momma rubbing her belly. Momma says no, not a good idea......she has her claws out a lot and when Momma walked by her the other day she took a nice swipe on Mommas bare leg. Momma says she doesn't understand her claws are sharp and hurt.
Patches Lady
Just thank heaven you're not on the West Coast! I moved from the California desert last July, and I'm very thankful I did. It's been 100-120 or so in various places in California, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, and Arizona for quite a few days.
We should also be grateful for air conditioning. My three beautiful kitties don't know what life is like outside a well air-conditioned house!! Such pampbered babies ... and pampered with joy!!
writeacher.blogspot.com
... and that kissable tummy is just amazing! Such a love!!
=)
Post a Comment
<< Home