Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Secret Paws is Here











Our Secret Paws package came!

It's from Karl and the gang at The Cat Realm!

The card is so cool....their own holiday card with Karl on the front!

There is an awesome Christmas stocking with cool cat toys in it like fuzzy mice, rolly balls and sparkly balls and jingle bells! We love to chase things and these are great!


We also got a 3-pack of catnip mice with long tails that are really cool.



There is a package of holistic dried beef that look like a good treat. We haven't tried them yet, but the smell is intriguing!



Last and most favorite of all....... a bottle of Zoomin Catnip!


It's primo dried organic catnip,


and let us tell you........


.....Aaaaahhhhhhhhh........cat.......nip...........mmmmmm............



Thanks Cat Realm!!
Scooby, Shaggy & Scout

12 Comments:

Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

What a great looking Secret Paws you got. How fun!

12/27/07, 10:52 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

OOOOOOOoooooo! AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! That looks like a great box of goodies!

12/28/07, 6:04 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

what a great pakage!!!

12/28/07, 10:00 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a wonderful Secret Paws package you received! That catnip sounds terrific! :)

12/28/07, 1:20 PM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

What a great box of gifts you guys got! And so many different kinds of things to eat and play with, too. Merry Christmas, you guys!

12/28/07, 4:46 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

That's a great Secret Paws haul! How fun!

Too bad Shaggy's fur kept clogging the fountain. This one has a pre-filter that I clean off every couple of days. The table top fountains I've been using don't have any filters, and the motors collect all of the fur. They burn out that way...

Luf, Us & Maw

12/28/07, 6:33 PM  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

Wowowowowow! That looks like a great Secret Paws package! I think I am finally starting to understand nip. My Daddy put some out for me recently and I rolled in it! Wheeeehoooooo!

Merry Christmas (late) and a very Happy New Year to you and your family.

Your friends,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

12/28/07, 6:56 PM  
Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

I hope you three are keeping warm this season...you sure got a lot of treasures from Karl! All those boxes sure look fun to bury in...must have been a nice Chirstmas all round. It is a very good thing that your mommy didn't get hurt when she went to fast in the red car.
Lots of love from Miss Peachy

12/29/07, 2:52 AM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

What a great Secret Paws package. I love when Secret Paws come around, it's just so much fun, and you got some great stuff. Don't get too nipped up.
--Jasper

::Hi Scout!:: -- Maggie

12/29/07, 9:50 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That's a great Secret Paws package you got! Karl is nice.

12/30/07, 10:42 AM  
Blogger Boy said...

WOW! What a wot of pwesents!

12/30/07, 11:37 AM  
Blogger The Cat Realm said...

Oh I am glad you liked the package! Due to the season I am out of fresh nip right now - so I am really happy you liked the dried stuff too!
And such nice pictures of you! I especially like the one of Scout!
I wish you a very happy New Year!
Karl
P.S. Your Mom might want to break up the dried beef in little pieces for you..... That's what we demand from our staff, hahahahahahaha

12/30/07, 8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home