Snoopervising the Piggies
Here are Emma Sue & Sasha after all their poopies have been cleaned out and they are enjoying their timothy hay. Timothy hay is vital to piggies otherwise they won't digest their food properly and waste away. They get all the hay they want and practically dive into every fresh handful.
Why can't we have all the Temptations & Stinky Goodness we want?? Something is totally not right here.
-Scout





12 Comments:
I think they would be fun to watch as well.. hmm... I wonder if my human would get me some!
The piggies are very cute. Thank you for your good wishes yesterday. I am doing much better. Dragonheart
Those little piggies are very cute! I think they would be fun to play with. If you were very gentle with them.
i have tried tellig mommy that i will die without tem-tay-shuns but she will not believe me.
Scout, you look look mad that the piggies isn't on the floor. but whapping is good.
Appawentwy the world is this unfair. Mine Mummy's fwiend has a wabbit who gets all the hay to eat, 24 hours a day because appawentwy if their stomachs become empty, they'll get some inbawances somewhere. Well, has anyone cared a thought about how imbawanced I get when mine stomach gets empty?
Must be because Temp-tay-shuns are NOT vital for our digestive systems. That must be changed.
You are such a great piggy snoopervisor!! I think it's only fair that you get all the Temptations and Stinky Goodness you want!!!
-Maggie McKitten-Cat
Hi piggies! They are furry cute and remind me of my friends Basil, Marigold and Lavender.
whapping doesn't sound very nice. maybe you should think about how you'd feel if somebody bigger than you was whappin you in the head....just a thought......
I am afraid I would want to whap them too...
Ahhhh. Piggies is so kyooot! We luf the way they squeak!
RE: Texas being a model for other states. Actually, it ranks toward the bottom of all states because it has such inhumane practices here. It's the good ol' boy network and the money they throw at lobbying to resist change. Thank goodness they finally outlawed horse slaughtering. That was very difficult to accomplish. So was cock fighting. Now I believe they are finally going to try to get tougher on dog fighting and puppy mills. Many counties in Texas don't have animal control or anyone to actively enforce the laws that do exist, so it is a huge problem here.
Luf, Us
Aww kyoot piggies. We fink we might haf to whap them too.
Post a Comment
<< Home