Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Scooby on Patrol


Hi Everyone!
I'm holding down the house while mom is sick.
Her chest is very sore and it hurts her to cough. It hurts right through to her back.
She's also got swollen glands in her neck.
Things tend to fall apart around here when mom isn't around so I'm doing regular patrols and making sure no mysteries develop.
-Scooby

15 Comments:

Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

We are sorry to hear that your momma is so sick. Has she been to the bean vet to get some medicines? We hope she gets better soon.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

1/8/08, 8:56 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope your human feels better soon!

1/8/08, 8:56 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh my handsome Slick, I'm sure the house is safe with you on patrol!

1/8/08, 10:23 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

Stay on duty Scooby! It's a very, very important job you have! I really hope you Mom feels much better soon!

1/9/08, 8:07 AM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Great snoopervising Scooby! We are sending your mom healing purrs!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

PS I nominated you all for an award...so come by my blog and check it out.

1/9/08, 8:21 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That sounds like a very icky illness. Good thing you are on patrol!

1/9/08, 12:25 PM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Good work wiv the patrolling Scooby. We hope your mum is soon better. It's not much fun furr them when they are ill, but it yooshully means more snuggle time.

1/9/08, 5:18 PM  
Blogger Tiger Lily said...

We are so sorry to hear your Mom is sick! You are helping her a lot by doing your patrols. Please give her extra purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs for us. Zeke and Sushi send gentle tail wags too.

Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

1/9/08, 10:21 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your poor mom. :( We hope she feels better soon. You are good to do patrols, Scooby.

1/10/08, 2:21 AM  
Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dear,
I am so sorry to hear that.

I sincerely hope your mommy's condition gonna turning better~

1/10/08, 2:40 AM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Scooby, it's a good thing you are watching over the domicile while your mom is so ill. We are sending her purrs, headbutts and snuggles. Ok?

Luf, Us

1/10/08, 10:12 AM  
Blogger Marilynn said...

Scooby, I have tagged you for the 7 Weird Things about yourself meme - no rush - whenever you get a chance. I know it's rough when your human is so ill.
See my post at http://graceandkittens.blogspot.com

Purrsss, Grace!

1/10/08, 10:59 AM  
Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh no. Colds *uck. Tell her to get plenty of rest. We's joining her. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1/10/08, 7:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good work, Scooby! Someone has to make sure nutthin goes wrong.

We hope yer Mom is feelin better by now, though.

1/13/08, 2:53 PM  
Blogger Jan Price said...

We hope your mom is feeling better now.

jans funny farm

1/19/08, 8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home