Hurry Up Spring!
Yesterday was a pretty nice in our neck of the woods.
We asked Mom if we could go outside and check out the sunshine and listen to the birdies.
There was a little melting going on but the sun wasn't warm, it was still a cold sun. You cats in Florida and other warm places might not understand that, but you can tell when spring is really here for real by the way the air and the sun feel together. Soft and gentle.
It was nice to get outdoors anyway.
My delicate little cat feet got cold pretty quickly, but Scout stayed out for maybe 30 minutes on his leash watching birds and just enjoying the fresh air.
This just makes us and mom more and more anxious for spring to truly get here.
-Scooby





20 Comments:
It was all melty here today. It is supposed to snow again tomorrow!
Handsome you can come here! The rain is stopping tonight.
Wow! You are very brave to go outside when there is still that cold, white stuff on the ground!
Wow, that makes my paws cold just looking at it!
We are supposed to get another 5-8 inches of snow tomorrow.
sigh...
wow Scooby you are brave!!
The sun looks nice out there--like it is a spring sun and not a warm winter sun... ya know?
Yup. It's still only February, so it isn't very warm yet. You were brave to keep your little paws on the cold cement!
Luf, Us
That looks so nice being out on the leash and seeing the snow melting away. Nice to see clear asphalt. Maggie would be allowed out on a leash with Mom and the back porch if she'd let Mom put the harness on her, but she won't so it's only stroller time for her. But that weather is coming soon here too!
I have an award for you over on my blog...
--Jasper
My Bean came home from Spring Training all sweaty and stinky, so I have decided that is the first sign of summer...
Yes, we may have flowers here already but it is still a cold sun and not a really warm spring breeze yet. Supposed to be big gales across the UK this week - looks like March will be coming in like a lion! (do you have that saying in Mericky?)
The snow is melting here. Except at our house. Our house is always the last house on the block to have snow left. Mom thinks it's built on a vortex or something...
You are so brave!!! I've never been out in snow -- I think it looks all soft and floofy and like I'd want to eat it!
Yup, Momma says spring is in the air! It is just something us Northern cats know, but hard to asplain.
From Up North in the Big Piney Woods
Those snow wook so pwetty! And they make spwing even nicer because of the contwast!
Wow! That looks fun but chilly exploring the snowy cold sunny outside world. Makes me want to lay by a nice crackling fireplace just lookin' at it.
wow that is a lot of snow!!
I hope you get a warm sun quite soonishly!!!
We hafta admit that walking in a cleared driveway cleared of snow is kinna neat. We like paths...
Hey - dat's a purrfect entry for da Siamese Spring contest!
Hey all,
I am scouting for cats on desks. why?
because I have set up a cool website called Cat on my desk so if you have any photos, and would like me to display them on the site, I promise to link back to your web site or any site, that you may want to give out.
I am only interested in cats on desks, the name of the cat, the breed, and any text you may want to see on the site.
Mike
Post a Comment
<< Home