Strange Happenings
This is how mom found Scooby & Scout the other evening and she couldn't believe her eyes, so of course she took a picture.
Scout teases & chases Scooby like crazy. He ambushes him when he uses one of the litter boxes, he chases him, pouncing on his back to bring him down like a tiger after his prey. He will also hide behind corners or furniture to pounce out at Scooby when he walks by.
Scooby hisses and runs if Scout gets anywhere too close to him. He has never become accepting of Scouts presence in the house. Scooby's my littermate and we've always been together. Scout is only 2 and still pretty rambunctious.
Then something like this happens. Mom said if the Lion can lay down with the Lamb, then the Scooby can lay down with the Scout.
-Shaggy: (I get along with everybody.)





17 Comments:
It's probly winter madness. It makes you do fings you wouldn't yooshully do.
Yep, strange things happen. Maybe they called a truce? Or just wore each other out and collapsed where they fell.
jans funny farm
They had to snuggle to stay warm!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Oh, I hope that doesn't give the Woman ideas about me and Buddah...
It could have been very cold... either that or someone is very sick!
Scout was probably horrified to find Scooby lying next to him when he woke up.
Hmmm, cold weather makes strange snuggle buddies. Or something like that.
Wow, that is very amazing! I am trying to get closer to my sister Pixie but I am Not Allowed to touch her.
WOW, I guess hell really has frozen over in MN! Wish that was me my Slick.
Awww, we love snuggles.
Great to see you two getting along good. Snugglin is wonnerful!
Awww, what a sweet photo! Snuggling is wonderful. :)
Nothing like a brother/sister with a warm tummy to lay on!
WOW! This has got to be some kind of a sign. Maybe the heat wasn't turned up high enough... I know Maggie would snuggle with Scout ... she's a chaser and pouncer too.
--Jasper
How sweet! Maybe this is the beginning of a wonderful friendship...
I agree - maybe they were cold! Or maybe Scooby was confused and saw something tabby and thought it was Shaggy...hmmm, this is a mystery! Now we demand a picture of all three kitties curled up together!
Post a Comment
<< Home