My Gotcha Day
I was 6 weeks old and mom got me from her friend Ashley.
As you can see from these baby pictures I was a pretty good helper. I helped mom do her puzzle books and guarded the house like a highly trained professional.
I was, and still am, intrigued with the guinea pigs. But I am not allowed into the cage anymore, because I like to try to put the bite on them.
-Scout





36 Comments:
NO WAY! HAPPY GOTCHA DAY! Guess what? Me and Cocoa was gotcha'd on this very same day, 3 years ago - July 3, 2005! What adorable baby pictures!
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!!!!
Happy Gotcha Day!
Happy Gotcha Day! You were such a beautiful baby!
Happy Gotcha day Scout!!!
Home it the besterest word (next to tuna) in the whole world.
Happy 3rd Gotcha Day, Scout, and may you have many many more!
Happy happy happy Gotcha Day!!!
Happy Gotcha Day, Scout! Hope you have a really really good day!
Wally, Ernie & Zoey
Happy Gotcha Day, Scout! Have a great day.
Happy gotcha day!! :)
HAPPY 3rd GOTCHA DAY SCOUT!!!!!!!
Looks like you hit the jackpot at your home :)
Have a super fun day!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie
Happy Gotcha Day, Scout!!! You were not much bigger than the guinea pigs when you were a baby!
happy gotcha day, cutie!! those are some super-sweet pictures.
loves,
nels, ed, nitro, & xingxing
Happy Gotcha Day, Scout!!!
Finny buddy & Jasmine
Happy Gotcha Day Scout. Congratulations on finding such a wonderful forever home!
Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie
Happy Gotcha Day Scout! May you have many more.
Happy, Happy Gotcha Day Scout! Those are the best days when we came to live with our loving beans and fursiblings, aren't they?
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Happy Gotcha Day.
Oh my goodness. Yoo were such a cute baby and just gettin' cuter and cuter. Happy late Gotcha Day.
Happy Gotcha Day!!!!!!!!
That last picture was just too cute. Happy Gotcha Day!!!
Meroow!
Happy Gotcha Day, Scout.
Happy Gotcha Day Scout!
Yoo were amazin not to eat the ginny pigs!
Purrrrrrrs,
Alla Us Hotties
Happy Gotcha Day! Maggie's been looking at your baby pictures all day and Mom can't stop going "Squeee Baby pictures of Scout!"
(Yeah, I'm sure I'd try to put the bite on the piggies, too.)
--Jasper
Happy Gotcha Day Scout! What a cute kitty you were. And still are of course, hahahahahahahaha!
We are happy that you found such a wonderful forever home!
Karl and Mrs. OZ
wow scout, has it been three years already?
HAPPY GOTCHA DAY!!!
Scout, we are sorry we missed your Gotcha Day! We hope you had a very happy Gotcha Day. :) You were an adorable baby kitten! :)
Happy Gotcha day!
Oh no, I missed your Gotcha Day! Hope it was a good one.
Happy Independence Day to all my American friends!
Fat Eric
(waving a Union Jack!)
Happy Gotcha Day, Scout! Your beans sure were trusting to put you inside with those guinea pigs - but look how good you were!
Happy Belated Gotcha Day, Scout!! Such cute baby pictures!!
Happy Gotcha Day Scout!!! A few days late! You can't put the bitey on the piggy wigs.
Luf, Us
Happy Gotcha Day! Wowie!!! You gets to pway with those guinea pigs! That's waaay cool!
We wish you a furry Happy (be-lated) Gotcha Day Scout! Hope it was a good one with lots of fun & treats!
Happy belated Gotcha Day, Scout!
Post a Comment
<< Home