Adventure!
We had an introoder in the yard this weekend!
A FROG!
He was a big warty fellow too! I didn't notice him until he moved because as you can see, he blended in pretty well with the rocks.
Here's Shaggy getting a good sniff at him before he stared hopping away.
Then I cornered him in the rocks but only looked at him. I didn't dare touch him either 'cause Scooby told me I'd get warts. Plus he kept jumping and startling me!
Mr. Frog was getting pretty scared, so after mom got these pictures, she picked him up & put him in the neighbors perennial garden where its cool & moist and he probably came from there anyway.
Oh crap! MOM PICKED HIM UP!!!!!!! Oh Mom I hope you don't get warts!
You better not have kissed him either, or dad will be pissed.
He is her Prince already.
-Scout





14 Comments:
Hi Scout,
My that was an adventure. Oh no, hope your mom doesn't get warts or get your dad pissed. Both would be bad things. That was really nice of your mom to put the froggy back in a cool and moist place after you to had your adventure.
Lots of Purrs,
Shilgiah
P.S. Tell Scooby that I tagged him and the whole family for a meme. Come see.
Oh that's so exciting!!!
Gosh I hope your mom doesn't get warts!
Your Mom was very brave to pick up that Mr. Frog! You were just leading her to him all along. ;)
Is everyone feeling better? I sure hope so!
Hugs and Purrs,
Lorianna
It looks like you had a great time with your new friend. Just so you know, don't believe Scooby. You don't get warts from touching frogs or toads.
Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade
Doodz. How cool is that?
We hope your Mom is feeling better and that Scooby is feeling better too.
Luf, Us
I don't get frogs in my yard to play with, you guys are lucky.
Plus sometimes you get a foamy mouth. Blech!
Oh no! I hope your Mom don't kiss him! Though it might be funny to see a foamy mouth! Heh...
Ooh, cool - I've never seen a real live frog before!
Good thing you didn't lick him. Josie tried that once and it was no good. She foamed at the mouth and freaked Mom out!
--Jasper
How cool - but I am glad your Mom took him to a great frog spa!
My bean girl used to play with frogs, but not big ones like that. WOW that one is monster sized!
Did anyone get warts after touchin it?
~ Molly ~
Wow, very cool! We hope your mom doesn't get any warts!
Post a Comment
<< Home