Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Cloaking Device


One of my favorite games is to burrow under my snuggle that Sophia's Mom DKM made
just for me and hide from mom.
This is my Cloak of Invisibility, and when I go under it, no one can see me.
I am invisible and invincible!
I am The Mighty Scoutster!!!

16 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cool snuggle!

8/13/08, 2:44 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

DKM snuggles ROCK. ME LOVES MINE!! - Billy

8/13/08, 7:18 AM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Cool snuggle! Jenny is always invisible here also. Even without a Cloak of Invisibility.

Luf, Us

8/13/08, 11:11 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I can tell it works real good, too, because except for your head and tail, you are almost completely invisible already!

8/13/08, 11:18 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Does it only work on beans? If so I really should try that with mine!

~ Molly ~

8/13/08, 1:16 PM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

It's always nice to have a special snuggly just for you. I almost didn't see you there until Maggie shower me where to look.
--Jasper

8/13/08, 3:00 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

That invisibility snuggle works like a charm. I can't see you at all!

EG

8/13/08, 3:59 PM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hmmm we can see a snuggle but we can't see anycat.

8/13/08, 7:15 PM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

Sounds like Cody needs one of those. He loves to try to make himself invisible, and usually suceeds (so maybe he doesn't need one after all).

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

8/14/08, 3:28 AM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Great invisibility Scout,I almost didn't see you at all!

Your mum has some pretty flowers in her garden. Ours has been devastated this year by wind and rain and the terrible weather we have been having. Everything is looking very battered.

8/14/08, 5:42 AM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Oh Scout! What a snuggly and pretty cloak! As long as you keep your eyes closed no one can see you!

8/14/08, 2:30 PM  
Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Are you sure your mom posted the right pic? We can't see you. You certainly are invisible. Good going.

8/14/08, 4:43 PM  
Blogger Beethoven said...

Wow! That's a great cloak! I cannot see you!

8/15/08, 11:20 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Hmmm...yes we see the red snuggle, but where are YOU?!

8/15/08, 9:50 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Those snuggles are the best!

8/15/08, 11:13 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

(((((((HUGS))))))

8/16/08, 8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home