Little Cat Feet
"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg
About Me
- Name: Shaggy and Scout
- Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States
Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.










18 Comments:
Happy Birthday Scout from all of us!!!
Happy birthday, cutie!
How has it been 11 years?!
Happy Birthday, Scout!
Happy Birthday Scout
Scout, you don't look a day over 10! Happy, happy birthday, my friend!
Happy Birthday Scout!
Happy birthday, Scout! We hope you get lots of extra cuddles and treats today. :-)
Happy Birthday Scout!
Yay, Scout! Happy Day, big guy!
Happy Happy Birthday Scout !
I hope you have a pawsome day, Fulfill with YUMMY TREATS !!!
Lots of love
xox
Happy belated purrthday Scout.
'Appy Boifday, Scout ol' boy!! Even if I am a week late!
And many, many happy returns of the day!
Oh, Scout, we missed your birthday. We hope it was a wonderful day! A very belated Happy Birthday.
I came over to wish Shaggy a happy birthday and realized that I missed Scout's birthday! Happy birthdays to two of the coolest cats I know.
Happy belated 11th Birfday Scout! We thought we left you a Birfday Greeting days ago, but we must have messed up...
Scout darling, mom and I are so sorry we are late wishing you a sweet happy birthday and we send you our love and smoochies. xoxo
Great to see the kitties!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home