Hangin' Out

Here's me & Scout (on the chair) just hanging out on a lazy quiet day here at home. Mom took this picture from across the room from "her chair" where she reads & surfs & stuff. This room is called the sunroom but somedays there isn't any sun in there. Can't figure that out.
I was sitting on the table looking at the guinea pigs (you can see their cages to the left), and that table is good to look out the window at the doggie next door.
The whole room is windows so we spend lots of time there looking at birds & squirrels & bunnies. Sometimes a deer comes in the night too.
Mom's having a rough day. Her ankle is hurting real bad. She broke a filling over the weekend and went to the dentist to get it fixed today and she's getting that cold all the humans seem to be getting. It must be hard for people to get old. -Shaggy





18 Comments:
Bummer that the mom is feeling poorly. Time to take to her bed and rest. You guys all gotta play doctor/nurse to get her better. Purrs are very healing.
SS&S - sounds like Mom is having a rough time. You guys should rally round and give her some pampering (trust us, this will be remembered later...). Derby's right - purrs are quite healing
AAAWWW, we are still purraying for your Mom. I hope things get better for her REAL soon.
You guys should give her extra purrs and headbutts to make her feel better.
uh, i seem to remember her trippin' over shaggy and hurtin' her ankle.....what does that have to do with gettin' old???
I second Edsel--besides, your mom probably couldn't take such good care of you if she were, like, your age.
Ok, Ummm, she did trip over me. That shows that her eyesight & depth perception is going too. And I'm trying to take it easy on her, guys! I only beg for food like maybe 6 times a day now. Plus I told dad to go get her the new Stephen King book to keep her entertained. -Shaggy
Look on the bright side...if your mom is laid up, that means she is in the perfect position to warm her lap with a cat at any given moment!
Shaggy
With your Mom home you can always get more food!
*Abby
Mine Mom just luvs your sunrooms! Me too! Seems mine Mom has been sick sick a lot this winter even though she went to the people vet and got poked ina arm to stop the bad bugs. Give your mom extra purrs........
We hope your mom feels better very soon! We know that you guys are the best medicine for her, so stay close and keep luvin' & purrin'!
Buzzerbee & meep
Hope your Mom feels better soon. I've been reading about you guys for a while and I feel like I know you all. I have a brand-new blog of my own now if you would like to look at it (http://fatericandfriends.blogspot.com/)
I identify most with Shaggy as I am also a long-haired fat cat. In fact, I think I can challenge Shaggy for the most poofiest floofiest belly - come and take a look at mine!!
Wow...I still can't believe how big Scout is!
Great photo....love your sunroom...even without the sun!
Take care,
The WCT's Mom
Dad got a new picture of me. Bigger and better. As soon as he gets off his tookus, he'll download it and post it.
We sure hope the foot is feeling better.
Now,now it's too soon for you to win another contest!! :)
We sure hope your Mom has better days soon...
--Jasper, Josie, Huggy and Maggie
Sounds like your Momma am not feeling good :( Please send her some purrs and sandpaper kissies from me m'kay? My Auntie Deb hurted her ankle and it has a pin in it...ouch! Shmaybe if she took the pin out it wouldn't hurt anymore?!
That room looks sooo inviting! I'd love to look out all those windows! And you mentioned a deer...it's not the big bad deer that eated the flowers in our garden is it? A'cause I'd like a word with it if it is...
Hope your mom gets to feeling better soon. We will say prayers for her. I know you are taking good care of her. That sun room looks like Gtanpa and Momma S's sunroom!
Post a Comment
<< Home