Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Party's Here!


Big party at our house tonight.
Don't tell John I licked his cake.
-Scout

14 Comments:

Blogger Robert said...

PARTY!

1/3/06, 7:43 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

More parties. What is it this time of year? Party on dudes.

1/3/06, 7:51 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

who is John and why did you lick his cake? is it fish flavored frosting i hope?

1/3/06, 8:15 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Can I come? Can I bring Mittens and Mistrie (mom says if I go I have to bring those two along!).....PLEASE.........

1/3/06, 8:26 PM  
Blogger Shaggy and Scout said...

There are 2 boys that share our house. John is the oldest. He goes away to college but is home now for winter break. And his birthday. I licked that cake cause it smelled delish! And it was! Not fish...but sweet. Mmmmm. Mom made me stop. -Scout

1/3/06, 8:28 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Oh. I like to lick cake! Was it good?

A little cat spit on a piece o'cake never hurt anyone...

1/3/06, 8:52 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I'm pretty sure that cake says "Happy Birthday Scout" anyway.

1/3/06, 11:08 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

CAKE! Mom doesn't keep cake around anymore since Trixie walked across her purrfday cake that was on the table.

1/4/06, 7:12 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Your secret is safe Scout!

1/4/06, 8:21 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

Well, at least you got a balloon!

1/4/06, 9:07 AM  
Blogger Kukka-Maria said...

I think J...O...H...N...spells Scout, so I think you're ok in licking your own cake!

1/4/06, 9:50 AM  
Blogger WCTs said...

LOL! Scout you silly kitty!

1/5/06, 12:07 AM  
Blogger lambj said...

That looks yummy! Can I come? - Victor

1/5/06, 2:00 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Okay we won't ~Poi Rats, Cats, & Bun

1/8/06, 7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home