Bonus Love
Mom had a hard time sleeping last night.
Trouble sleeping? We really don't understand that concept.
She got up in the middle of the night to go sit on the couch in the quiet, dark house and watch the snow falling outside.
We all came to sit by her and we got lots of pettings. Just petting, petting, petting in the dark. It must have helped her to relax because then she went back to bed after about an hour.
And we got bonus love!
Trouble sleeping? We really don't understand that concept.
She got up in the middle of the night to go sit on the couch in the quiet, dark house and watch the snow falling outside.
We all came to sit by her and we got lots of pettings. Just petting, petting, petting in the dark. It must have helped her to relax because then she went back to bed after about an hour.
And we got bonus love!





12 Comments:
Me either; I certainly don't understand this thing with not being able to sleep! Moms need to learn how to 'lax like us poodins do; too much hurry worry.
I usually want to play and gets carried away. But sometimes mum wakies up just a little in bed. If I am there I get some extra lovin' too. Althought the other night she was scritching my tail end not my head! She really wasn't that awake.
people's heads are wired funny that they sometimes can't sleep. i mean, can you imagine not bein' able to sleep. maybe if there was a mouse under the bed or somethin'.
What's with all this not sleeping going on with the beans??? Mom and Dad have that too...
We need to teach our humans how to properly rest. My mom had that problem too the other night. It helps her if I lay up against her purring, and let her pet me. I like getting the extra attention, and/but she usually falls asleep petting me.
Bonus love is the BEST ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko
Hope your Mom gets more sleep tonight! I like to help my mom sleep by lying across her neck at night and purring into her ear.
That must be icky to not be able to sleep. The only time I can't sleep is if Mini tries to sleep on top of me. She's not a tiny sister. I'm glad yall could help your Mom out and bonus love is super duper!
Happy Mew Years :)
Shaggy, our Mom has trouble sleeping too!
Each night I must go snuggle up with her, my head on her pillow, and she spoons me....very snuggly!
This is the only way she can sleep. Blackie and Miss S sleep at the end of the bed, but I am right next to Mom each night. She kisses my head and rubs my paws. Prrrrrrrr.
Many pets to all of you...good calming furries to your Mom!
xxx,ooo
Tannie Man,
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South.
=^..^=
I hope all is well with your Mom. We will say extra purrayers for her tonight.
Everyone likes a bonus!
Happy New Year Scooby, Shaggy & Scout!
When our Mom has insomnia, sometimes she has milk & cookies. We always share her milk and then try to get back in the bedroom with her.
Tipper & Max
The Crew
Post a Comment
<< Home