Mom's Not Mad At Me

Hi all!
Thanks for the comments on the last post I made and for all the nice thoughts for mom.
I wanted to let all you cats know that mom is not mad at me. She blames herself 'cause she says shes been a clumsy oaf lately.
Mom's actually been walking on the ankle for a few weeks.
She thought it was a sprain, so she didn't bother going to the bean v-e-t. But for the last week the pain has been getting worse, not better for her so she figured she better have it looked at. That's when she went in Friday and the doctor found the fracture.
So wish her luck tomorrow. She will see the bone man and find out what they can do. She just wants the pain to stop. It's hurting pretty bad tonight.
What do you all think of my poofy floofy belly? It's nicer than a smelly foot. -Shaggy





24 Comments:
your belly is so foofy my Mom wants to smooch it! plus, it looks like you have pigeon toes!
Wow. you have a very very white poofy floofy belly!
Shaggy, you have the most wonderful fluffy belly! No wonder you get forgiven easily ;-). My Moose likes to lay the same way!
Shaggy, you have the mostest lovely belly! Mom wants to bury her face in it! She does that, can you imagine?
If a kitty lies round like that here, a kitty gets tummy tickles of the most annoying sort...
Where's your belly button??? Oh, Mom says we don't have 'em, sorry! We are awful sorry about your Mom's ankle. Maybe you'll get sumfin today that will help make her feel better.......
Shaggy
Abby thinks you have little clouds on your belly. She thinks they are really lovely white poofy warm furry circles! Anyone need a belly rub?
You sleep like Magoo does. Flat on his back. Paw curled up in front. You look like a big fluffy Gund bear.
I likes your poofy floofy belly! Wow. Hope your mom's ouchy stops being so ouchy soon
I love to lie on the floor like that! Aren't we lucky cats to have warm, safe homes in which we can feel safe enough to allow our vulnerable spots to air out?
Life is good...
Wonderful display of tummy fur - it rivals my own!
Hope your Mom doesn't have to be off her feet for 90 days like our Dad. It's been a real drag here waiting for him to get well.
George
The Crew
hey guys - the canooks are challenging us, you saw! how about the US Killer Claws for a name?? i can't think of a good logo 'cause they took the white paw thing. any colors you like?
I wanted to thanks for your comments of the story.
Ooh, my mom wants to kiss that belly!
Mm says it's her favorite belly!
Yup, that is a flooooofy belly! ARound here you would get scooped up and kissed on that fluff!
Our mom broked her ankle bones too, last April. She did not trip over Finny, but she was stepping over him when she lost her balance. Beans are so clumsy aren't they? Anyway, she had to go to the bone dr. too and he put all kinds of screws and things in her ankle! And she had a very bright pink cast on it too.
But the werstest part was she had to hopple around on two sticks or use the scary metal legs contraption. We will tell about it and show the pix on our blog some day.
Hope your mom's foot gets better quick.
Finny & Buddy
Mum thinks you have a nice fluffy tummy. Good for tickles.
Hay Shaggy - Mom started your blanket!
Shaggy Underfoot, you need a belly rub. I do that to lure human hands within my grip. Sometimes I roll and purr, sometimes I bite. Be unpredictable! That's my motto. One of them.
I wish I could snuggle up to your fluffy belly. I'm not sure about belly rubs, but I like being held baby-style, which is close. My dad stepped on my tail once, but I didn't even cry. He was very sorry. I'm quiet, unlike some kitties at my house.
Shaggy, who could be mad at you with that poofy tummy and all!
LOL you are such a ham for the camera. Take care of your mom...maybe purrs on the ankle are good!
Surely nothing could feel as soft and warm as that poofy floofy belly!
That belly is super wonderful!!! Does it drag the ground when you walk? I wish I had a furry belly like yours.
That is one impressive belly ~Merlin
Post a Comment
<< Home