Night Frights

It was a dark & stormy night.
Trees bending in the wind and thunder booming in the distance.
Mom had trouble sleeping and since she likes a good storm she got up to go watch it in the living room.
Carefully, carefully she took baby steps shuffling slowly down the dark hallway. She stepped on Shaggy once before and it wasn't pretty, and since she didn't turn on the light and because humans can't see at all
in the dark, she inched her way along.
Lightning flashed on the walls, and as she came to the end of the hallway to the kitchen.........
"Aieeeeeaaaa" she screamed!
Scout was laying in wait for her toes....... and .......pounce ! ...... he got her good!
Way to go Scout!
I've taught you well.
Scooby





12 Comments:
This sounded like the beginning of a spooky novel! Good for your Scout! You did good.
Patches Lady
This made me laugh! Way to go, Scout! I do the same thing in the early morning when the human pet walks from her bedroom to the kitchen to make her dark water. I lay in the hallway, and she ends up tripping over me on occasion. It's so funny!
You're a very clever boy, Scout!
poor Mom's toes, that musta hurt
hehehe. I love waiting for mum to walk around without the lights on. Then get them feets. ::sigh::. Next time she says she will get a white kittie she can more easily see in the dark.
way to go Scout!!! it's always fun to scare the mom on a night wif boomies.
Heehee!!!!
Hahaha! Excellent, Scout!
I love to pounce on unsuspecting feetsies! The Lady has night lights all around the house so it never gets really dark. That's because we're all 3 all black and she doesn't want any of us to get stepped on. I can still hide in the shadows and attack though. Excellent job pouncing on your human! During a thunderstorm scores you even more points :)
Midnight
Pouncing in the dark is the best! I pounced Mom's drink the other night and got orange Gatorade all over ... great fun!
--Jasper
Bonnie used ta do that to Mom alla time. Wif claws an teef! I just follow Mom an lead the way, tail high. That way, I might get more treats!
Since you asked, the treats Mom gave us in the movie are Temptations. We especially likes the yellow Chik-hen bag and the purple milk-flavor bag. Mmmmmmm.
Scout! You naughty kitty! Lol! You are too funny! And Scooby...
Scout --
Your big brofur taught you well. I bet your Momma will think twice about walking through a dark house wifout lites on wif kaboomies going off!
*ABBY
Post a Comment
<< Home