Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My Belly

Did you know I have a handsome ginger colored belly? You can kind of see it here.
Now the weather is turning colder with snow flurries expected tomorrow. I don't go out in my harness very much these days. My little cat feet get cold. Inside is much better. As you can see here, I have what mom calls my "sleepy face" on and am just about to doze off..........Zzzzzzzz
-Scout

13 Comments:

Blogger Fat Eric said...

Your belly is a very pretty colour Scout and you look very cosy there. So comfy it makes me want to have a napppp....zzzz....

10/10/06, 5:15 PM  
Blogger Pumpkin said...

Tiger looks so much like you, Scout! He haz a ginger belly too! We don't haff to worry abowt snow in Ha-why-ee but we don't get to go owt. I like it when Momma carrys me owtside but Tiger don't like it and wantz to go back in.
Pumpkin

10/10/06, 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a lovely color fur a tum, an yur rite - cold is no good. naps is good!

10/10/06, 9:20 PM  
Blogger Millie said...

That is indeed a very beautiful ginger colored belly. Mine isn't half so beautiful. It's just plain white.

10/10/06, 9:29 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Snow? Eeeeessssh. I'm kinda glad we moved away from the snow places. The People complain alot less now that they don't have to deal with it...

10/10/06, 9:34 PM  
Blogger Kitty Cats Corner said...

Snow? Already? *shiver* Gosh!

Hey do you turn darker in the cold weather months too?

Love the pic!

Purrs - The Kitty Cats Corner cats
PS: Aprillee won the most views on our site!

10/11/06, 1:52 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

You do have a ginger tummy. Wow ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

10/11/06, 2:13 AM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

That is what Mom would call a yummy ginger belly. I don't know what it is about Moms and kitten bellies, but they just can't get enough!
--Jasper

10/11/06, 10:50 AM  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Mom! Dad! Can I post this picture next to bed? Purrrific!

Dolce

10/11/06, 12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a very beatifull fluffy ginger tummy. I wish it would get colder here, so Bubbles can stay inside more.

10/11/06, 5:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You look like one mellow cat in that picture. One with a beautiful tummy!

Snow? In early October? Oh, my.

10/11/06, 10:28 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Snow flurries?

Scout it's still 88 degrees here. I had to turn the A/C on!

*ABBY

10/12/06, 4:12 PM  
Blogger Meowers from Missouri said...

oh, scout! what a lovely, pumpkiny color--very fallish!! add a few leaves and gourds, and your mom could use you for a centerpiece!

meows from
the meowers

10/12/06, 7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home