Happy Birthday Scout


Today is my Birthday~I'm 2!
Here are some of my baby pictures.
The first one is a picture of newborn baby me.
I was the only one in the litter so that means I got all my momma cat's milk and that helped me grow up into the Big Man Cat I am today.
The next picture is when my Mom picked me up to take me home. But first she took me to the v-e-t and I had my first check-up.
I was brave and then I came to my new home forever.
The next pictures are two of mom's favorites.
Today I want tuna water, toys, fresh catnip and to go outside and chase bugs in the grass.





43 Comments:
Happy Happy Purrfday to You!!! What a purrecious baby poodin tang you wuz!!! Awwww. And you hast growed to be such a hansum Man Cat!
Luf, Us
Awwww.......Momma is going all silly and saying how she wants a kitten! It really isn't a good idea to post such cute pichers so our Momma can see them. She gets all squeally, the same way she gets when the pichers of the shelter kitties comes out in the paper.
Patches
Happy birthday little doood! You done growed up real good! ;)
HAPPY PURRDAY Scout!!
You have grown up to be a wonderful mancat, but you sure were a precious wee one. Awwww...it makes my Momma wanna go and huggle some kittens now.
We sure hope Scooby is feeling better. GET WELL Scooby!
Abby
Happy Birthday, Scout! Guess what? It's our birthday too! Today is a very good day!
great now mommy wants a kitten.
Happy Purrfday to you
Happy Purrfday to you
Happy Purrfday dear Scout
Happy Purrfday to you
Haf a great day buddy!!! we hopes you get efurryfing you want
Happy Birthday, Scout! I love birthdays; they're so much fun. Tuna water is a great birthday choice, too.
The picture on the far bottom is so cute!
-Rosie
Happy Birthday Scout! Now you are a very handsome man cat but you were such a sweetie little baby boy. Hope you get a tuna cake and lots of fun presents.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe you're two already! You've grown into a great big man cat, too. The third picture is one of our favorites, too. And I love tuna water, it's about the only treat thing I go nuts for.
--Jasper
Happy Birthday you big man cat!!! You certainly grew up healthy and handsome. You were certainly a cute kitten. Those wittle kitten photos made my mommy make embarassing squeaky noises...
I hope you get everything you want today. Especially the tuna water!!!!!
Have a very Happy Birthday, Scout. I hope you get everything you want for your big day. Turning two is a big deal, so make the most of it.
Happy Purrthday Scout!! You were such a cute little baby kitten, and now you're a big, strong mancat! We hopes you have a great day!
Hippo Birdy Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdy Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdy Deer Scout,
Hippo Birdy Two Ewes!
... and many more!!!
Concatulations, little buddy! Bein two is grate.
Happy Birthday Scout. Have lots of treats and stuff.
Oh Scout, happy purrthday!! A cute little guy grew into a handsome Mancat. Hope you get some good presents!
Happy Purthday Scout - hope yoo get effurything yoo want today and haf a squillion more purrthdays!
Happy Birthday Scout! :) You were an adorable baby kitten and you are a handsome Mancat today! I hope you have a great day! :)
As we say in German: Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag! :)
Happy birthday, Scout! I hope you get everything you want today!
Happy Birthday Scout! You sure were a cute baby. I hope you have a very wonderful and fantastic day. Two years old is a good age. I am three now, so I know.
Happy 2nd purrthday, Scout! Hope it's a good one.
Happy Birthday, Scout. You were the cutest kitten and such a big Mancat now. Have the happiest purrthday ever. We hope you got all the goodies on your list.
Samantha & Tigger
Scout! Happy second Birthday! I hope all of your wishes come true! 'specially the Tuna Jooce!
Wow, Happy 2nd Birthday to you!
Happy Happy Birthday
May all your dreams come true
Oh, Happy Happy Birthday
With purrrrs from us to you!
Enjoy the tuna juice, indeed!
Purrrrrs, China Cat & Willow
Happy birthday Scout! I hope you get everything you want! ~Jack
PS. I left a message in Sat post about pee problems.
Happy Birthday Scout! I think that sounds like a perfect birthday! ~Persephone
Happy Purrthday Scout. Mum likes your baby pictures. It is times like these that she is sad she missed my kittenhood.
Those pictures are just precious! Happy Birthday, Scout!
Happy Purrthday, Scout!!
How little you were Scout. Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOUT. Gosh, when your site came up, first thing Mom said was aaahhh, cuute. She said she can see why the last two pictures are your Mom's favorite. Boy, I sure hope you got everything you wanted for your birthday.
Happy secund berfday, Scout! We cood be twins ekcep I haff more white on mine chest and I'z four. Tabby cats rool!
Happy Birthday! What a cute baby you were, and what a beautiful cat you are!
Tara
You were a very cute baby kitty Scout! Happy birthday yesterday. Did you get everything you wanted?
Happy Purrthday (one day late)!!! those are furry 'dorable picshures!
I hope you had a wunnerfull purrthday! Momma sayed them am sum of the purrtyest pictors her has efur seed! Hey Momma!!!
Happy Birthday to you. You have a precious smile.
oh Scout, you are truly adorable. happy, happy birthday, we all love you!
Happy Birthdya
HAPPY PURRRRthday Scout!!
Purr! Purr! Purr!
What a handsome Man Cat you are!
Dolce
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Happy Birthday! Wow! What excellent baby pictures. I love the one of you as a newborn. Such a sweetie ... My favorite one is the one of you with the supersexy look on your face posin' next to your scratching post. Meeeeowwww!
DMM
Happpy Happpy Belated Purrrthday Scout. We hopes you got all yer wishes ~Poiland tribe
Happy (be-lated) Birthday, Scout! Sorry we're so late - hope it was a fun day!
happy belated purrthday, dude! you turned out manly-handsome!! we hopes you celebrates many more healthy, happy years with your forever fambly!
nels, ed, nitro, & xing
Post a Comment
<< Home