6 Word Memoirs
Our good friend from Texas, Dorf, at 40 Paws, tagged us to do the 6 word memoir meme.
We had to think a little bit about this one, so here is our answers.
Scout: Playful, inquisitive, friendly, stealthy, little buddy.
Shaggy: Floofy, full-figured, soft, outdoor loving, gentle giant.
Scooby: Shy, sleek, nap loving, somewhat nervous, house patroller.
If they want to play, we'd like to tag our friends in the McKittenCat household: Jasper, Josie, Huggy Bear & dear little Maggie.





11 Comments:
Those are all great memes! I'm glad you used them to describe yourselves!
Hi Handsome!
Those are all great!
Scout, your memoir especially made us laugh.
Having a memoir of your very own is important!
hey scooby!
Those are very good. And we'll try to get ours posted tonight or tomorrow.
--Jasper
Hey, feel better soon--
I can't believe I have never sniffed evening in paris! it does bug me... oh well...
Great 6-9 word meniors! LOved them...
Super great memoirs! You did an awesome job with those, all three of you!
Great Memoir words! You are all so so photogenic!
Post a Comment
<< Home