Fantasy Island
The snow from the storm is melting, but it's
still not real warm outside.
So here I am on my snuggle.
I'm making believe that I am on a desert island,
laying on the beach with some cool tuna juice in a dish at my side.
Exotic birds flutter overhead, and all my cat friends are invited to come join me.
-Scout





14 Comments:
That sounds awesome! Our snow melted, but it's not that warm. Maybe spring will show up soon.
Love,
Tazo
Totally want to go there with you Scout! Can my Slick come also?
Oh that looks cozy. I hope it warms up for you soon!
All of the flat part of our yard is clear of snow. Just the piles on the north side of the house to go!
Scout, that sounds like a terrific daydream! You look lovely on your snuggle. We hope it warms up for you soon!
You look so cozy all snuggled up on your quilt!!!
That is a very happy thought. Mom had that thought almost every day when she lived in Iowa.
--Jasper
I would like to join your fantasy island, and I'll bring some lizards for everybody to chase around!
Scout - look a little to your left - see me? ::waving paws::
This is great , I can hear tropical music in the background....ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
We're there!
Luf, Us
That sounds very lovely - on my way!
We are SO there, Scout - thanks for the invite!
HI YOU GUYS. IT WAS REALLY WARM TODAY! 63 WAS THE HIGH! Hope the snow is melting in your neighborhood. It certainly is here in the great Northeast part of the Twin Cities. Maybe your mama and my mama can get together this spring.
That sounds fuwwy comfortable!
Post a Comment
<< Home