Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shaggy


I wonder if Scooby will mind if I just snuggle down into his kitty bed and nap for awhile.......

13 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh I think he will be ok - you are his bro and all.

4/10/08, 11:28 PM  
Blogger auntie p said...

Scooby may just try and sleep on you. ;)

You all look like very happy and contented cats.

4/11/08, 4:01 AM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

I think you look so snuggly, Scooby might just crawl in there with you! Could be a bit squishy, tho'.

4/11/08, 7:30 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

You look so comfortable, how could anyone be angry with you?

4/11/08, 10:58 AM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

I bet Scooby wouldn't mind. You look very comfy and floofy.

4/11/08, 11:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably not. After all, you're already there!

4/11/08, 1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

4/11/08, 1:45 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I say any open spot is a free spot!

4/11/08, 2:09 PM  
Blogger The Furry Kids said...

As Momma always says, you move your face, you lose your place. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

4/11/08, 3:10 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very cozy and comfy there! :)

4/12/08, 3:25 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Mommma says she nefur knows if we will use a bed when she buys it. I have nefurr tried a granite bed, looks a bit uncomfy.

Patches

4/12/08, 10:32 AM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Naw, he won't mind.

Luf, Us

4/13/08, 11:51 AM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

He has to share! Although our cats don't like to share, instead they both squeeze into one bed and it becomes a very tight squeeze.

http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com/2007/09/sharing-bed.html

4/13/08, 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home