Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ye Olde Watering Hole


Scout here tanking up on water....in our still furniture-less sunroom.
Scooby likes to get his water from the tap. His favorite one is the one in Mom & Dad's bathroom. He likes his brushies in there too and will try to lure Mom back there many times a day.
I like the tap too, but only in the morning while I snoopervise Mom's showering. I just push Scooby out of the way. Mom always says something about sharing and making room for each other but I ignore her.

17 Comments:

Blogger Callie (a.k.a. Trouble) said...

We agree with you - sharing is highly overrated!

2/16/12, 5:39 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We all like to get our water separately too Scout.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

2/16/12, 5:42 PM  
Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi said...

Sharing is highly over-rated. I get everything!
Well, okay. There's no one to share.
You guys are lucky.

2/16/12, 6:41 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yeah, I tend to ignore the share stuff too!

2/16/12, 7:27 PM  
Blogger Karen Jo said...

I am getting water out of the tap every day now. I like it a lot better than the water in my bowl.

Herman

2/16/12, 7:31 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

Yeah, we don't share very well either.

2/16/12, 8:39 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

I loves to jump in the hot rain room when mum is done and lap up the leftovers.

Derby.

2/16/12, 9:54 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Sweeties! You don't have any furniture yet? You know what? Your People should come in there and get on their hands and knees and let you use their backs as comfy chairs!

2/16/12, 10:52 PM  
Blogger Angel Prancer Pie said...

I purrsonally LUF faucet water. We can't haf a fountain cuz of the little rugrat, Princeton. **sigh**

2/16/12, 11:04 PM  
Blogger Sweet Purrfections said...

We love it when Mom Paula gives us water out of the water dispenser on the refrigerator door! We come running when we hear her filling up a bottle to pour in our fountain.

Truffle and Brulee

2/17/12, 12:06 AM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

Sharing! That's a human thing, not a cat thing.

2/17/12, 1:09 AM  
Blogger Dma said...

Sharing? Har har. Good one.

Ps sorry we gave yer mom nightmares.

2/17/12, 10:52 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Well, obviously your peeps need to rip out the vanity and get a new one with TWO sinks! Problem solved.

2/17/12, 2:24 PM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We like water straight from the tap too. We get ours in the bath and we drink together, one above and one below.

2/17/12, 4:49 PM  
Blogger Katie Isabella said...

MY goodness..what's the hold up? Your needs first! I thought everybuddy knew that!

2/17/12, 8:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, we must be the only ones who like our water from a regular bowl next to our food! We DO like it fresh and cold though...

2/17/12, 9:54 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Hey! The royal water bowl is that EXACT same bowl! Are you a long-lost member of the Royal Family?? Why, I think you must be. This is A Sign.

2/17/12, 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home