Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Sunday, April 01, 2012

Secrets



Here's a secret: Don't tell Scooby but he is going to the v-e-t tomorrow morning for his annual check-up and shots. I heard mom making the appointment.


Shaggy is on antibiotics and doesn't have to go until the end of May.
We missed posting this picture of Scooby & Shaggy from last fall. He & Shaggy are pretty close being that they are brothers from the same litter.




I'm napping in my cube.
I don't know how mom got this picture because when I'm in my cube I'm invisible. Maybe the flash of the camera penetrates the cloak of invisibility and gives me away.-Scout
-Scout

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Purrs to Scooby!

4/1/12, 12:55 AM  
Blogger Princess Jasmine said...

We hope Scooby's trip to the v.e.t goes well tomorrow. You look very comfy cosy in that cube, enjoy the last of the weekend :)xx

4/1/12, 1:32 AM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

Scooby's gonna be hating life on Monday! I hope everything checks out okay!

4/1/12, 3:43 AM  
Blogger Katnip Lounge said...

Yet ANOTHER reason to loathe Monday! Say, we answered your question about Rupert's name on our post today.

4/1/12, 9:42 AM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Not the dreaded V E T!!! Be very careful because they are sneaky. When I had my check up last month he stole my fur AND my blood. I think he may be trying to make another kitty.
Eric

4/1/12, 10:01 AM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Oh no, the v-e-t; well, it'll be fine!

Hey, Your post reminded me: Where's MY cube, Human?
It got "putted away" when the Introodur was here last weekend, but I have not seen it since. Hissssssssss.

4/1/12, 10:56 AM  
Anonymous Egypt & The Musketeers said...

The v-e-t visit ... we know all about those.

4/1/12, 11:36 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

Good luck to Scooby tomorrow!

4/1/12, 2:39 PM  
Blogger Katie Isabella said...

It will be fine sweet one...and you'll be back to tell us all of the indignities. xoxox

4/1/12, 4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home