Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Toby Too


Hi Toby!

Toby is glad Mom & Dad are back home too.
When he heard Mom's voice as she came in the door, he started wheep-wheeping in his guinea piggie language and he greeted her by standing up on his little back legs to have his ears rubbed.
And to beg for a carrot.
Which he got.
He has a high cuteness factor and knows how to use it. We don't hold it against him. After all, if you've got it, flaunt it.

13 Comments:

Blogger The Island Cats said...

Toby, you sure know how to do cute!

3/14/12, 8:59 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Ha ha ha! Okay, he does look pretty tasty, and -- oh, sorry, I mean CUTE -- and I'm sure he was happeez to see his pawrents.

3/14/12, 10:09 PM  
Anonymous Sparkle said...

That's so funny! I had no idea they cared who fed them.

3/15/12, 1:14 AM  
Blogger Dma said...

he's pretty darn cute...

3/15/12, 7:36 AM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

Toby learned from the best, didn't he?

3/15/12, 8:43 AM  
Blogger Jasper McKitten-Cat said...

We're so glad that your Mom and Dad finally got home and are safe. And good job Scooby for keeping an eye on the water in the basement. That used to happen in our house in Iowa, so I know how that can be. I know they had a good time being away, but I'm sure they are happy to be home with their boys, too.
--Jasper

3/15/12, 9:07 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Yes, if you've got the cute, flaunt it!

3/15/12, 11:05 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Toby is a cutie!
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

3/15/12, 6:19 PM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Toby is cute to welcome your mum and dad back home too.

3/15/12, 7:18 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Hi Kitties, yes I am very attentive to my Royal Fizeek. I am really quite skinny so the Human says she's thrilled when she finds something I really love. We know the kibble isn't as good for me as the stinky goodness, which I get twice a day. Purrs.

3/15/12, 9:43 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

Hmmm, your Peoples are home, but they are kind of shirking on helping you blog. I think they might need a little, er, "reminder" from one of you. Or all of you.

3/17/12, 4:52 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

I agree, Toby is adorablz!

3/18/12, 1:17 PM  
Blogger Gigi said...

I can hardly believe the neglect you kids are suffering! First the TRIP (for which they did not have your purrmission) and then (even worse!) abandoning you for some stinking hockey--remember, boys: Revenge is a dish best served--often!!!

3/18/12, 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home