Mars Visits, Eats our Treats
These pictures are from a few days ago.
Do you remember the orinch cat from next door? That's Mars. He has a crush on mom and when he sneaks outside he always comes over to see her.
Or it might be because she gives him treats.
He was loving the sun too.
And the treats.
Our treats.





13 Comments:
Oooo, you kitties look like you are NOT happy about your treats being spread around!
Hmmmm, it's one thing fur Mom to be furriendly, a whole other thing to be sharing your treats!
I don't think I blame Mars at all!
the boyz were in full summer lounging mode yesterday...
I'm glad you were able to get out and enjoy some of that nice weather. And I think it is very nice of you to share your treats with Mars, although somehow I don't think you had much say in the matter.
--Jasper
It sure has been beautiful! You are lucky to get to be outside.
Tell that orinch cat to get his own treats at his house!!
Or just tell mom to buy him his own, only not as good as yours. Oops. I mean just tell her to buy him his own. Maybe give them to the beans at his house so he'll stay there and not take yours????
Mommy wants to kiss Mars' white tail tip!
Mars is at the townhouse too! He's crazy...doesn't he know he's early?
; )
Katie
What amazing weather you are having, and we can see you are all enjoying it.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
That is not right to give away your treats!!! Our mum is envious of your hot weather. It is nice and sunny here but struggling to reach 50. We rarely get 80 in the middle of summer!
Hi Mars!
Not fair you have to share treats, even with the neighbor cat.
And I suppose you did NOT give her purrmission to share your treats? Just like you did not give her permission to run off to Arizona, or leave you for hockey games. She's really cruisin' for a bruisin' isn't she?
Post a Comment
<< Home