Spring is Springing
Mom said she should have started her allergy nasal spray when she came home from Phoenix two weeks ago, but who would have thought the trees would begin leafing out already.
There are shoots of green things coming up in the raised flower bed next to the east wall of the house.
And look! I was able to nom some green grass and barf it up!
-Shaggy





11 Comments:
Yep, our Mommy is hitting the Zyrtec early this year, which is good because she sneezes LOUD.
Grass yak, it's so...well...cleansing.
Yay, new fresh grass to hack! Very cool.
Feels cold here too. The weather guesser says it was "normal" today.
I love barfing up the grass--especially when I can do it inside. That's the best isn't it?
Mommy got her medi sin last week. I wish it would warm up again. It's been too cold! And today, the screens were making noises the wind was so blowy.
New grass to yak up again. It must be spring.
Maybe you yakked it up because it was an early crop.
Nothing like a good grass cleanse. I never get to go outside but once in awhile teh Human buys me a nice container of kitty grass. It makes for a verreh satisfying Yak.
Looks like grass, what are we missing?
i can't complain about the weather but i'm not going to be happy if i have to start mowing my lawn before april.
Oooh, grass! You are one lucky boy!
Post a Comment
<< Home