My Favorite Place

I wanted to show you all my favorite place to sleep. It's the green circle bed on the couch in the sunroom. It's also next to the guinea pigs houses so I can keep an eye on them, which is what I'm doing in this picture.
We have lots of other places that are good to sleep in, but this is the best one for a big, long, dead-to-the-world sleep.
Do you other kittycats have special places to sleep? -Scout





13 Comments:
I gotted one of those beds, but my favorite place to sleep is mum's bed with her teddy bear. Mum has a really soft blankie on the bed that I like to snuggle and snore on.
I have a cream color bed like that and it's MY favorite place to sleep. My second favorite is on mom's bed where she has lots of soft stuff to sleep on!
Well, we used to. Our new sister has pretty much taken over everything. *scowl*
yup, my Mom's bed, specially when it's people sleepy time and she's there 'cause we **cuddle**
MAX - The top spot on the cat perch
TIPPER - Upstairs on Brother J's old bed
GEORGE - On Dad
Evil!Troll's bed because she deserves fur on her pillow. Of course, me and Unfortunate!Mistress snuggles together at night.
Wherever Mittens is sleeping!
Hi Scout,
Funny you should ask about sleeping places...we have all recently taken over our mom's big warm leather recliner...as soon as she gets up, one of us runs over and stretches out on it.
Very toasty purrrrrrr sure!
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South!
=^..^=
At night I sleep in my wicker basket bed with the spiffy pillow the Woman bought for it last year. It's right under a hot air blowing thingy, so it's just right.
During the day I like to sleep where ever it annoys the Woman the most. Especially if it involves my fur on her clean laundry.
I like to sleeps on the bed with my peoples when they are sleeping at night. In the day, I'll sleep on my tree near the window or my bench near the other window or my cozy roundbed or the couch where the dad likes to sit or the dining chair. Um, I sleeps where I like, OK?
We have a similar catbed, except ours is leopard print. I find it disturbing that the peeps feel a need to buy us things in animal prints. Are they indicating what's going to happen to us when we've outlived our usefulness?
Our new kitty cave is a big hit. If there's a Petcetera in your area, grab that credit card and hop the next bus. I overheard it was pretty inexpensive too.
a kitty cave? is it scarey? i might have to go in with brudie sammie to protect him.
we have a bed like the green round one, but it is off white. that's my favorite place to sleep, as long as my bruddie is there so i can protect him.
My favorite place to sleep in on Kinsey kitten's bed. It is covered with a faked fur blankie ~shadow
My fav is in my beddie by basket ~Merlin
My favorite place is on Mom's green woven blanket ~ko ko
Anywhere we can curl up and hide ~Rodentia (the back of Mom's harp when we can get away with it)
Post a Comment
<< Home