Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

"My Confession" by Mom

I petted some woofies today.
Two cute little..... oh, sorry guys....... two small, slobbery Corgies at Petco.
I will never do this again.
Why?
Because when I came home Scout started running circles around me, Scooby started hissing, and Shaggy sniffed me, then sat down and looked up at me with the biggest, saddest eyes you can imagine.
Yes. I confess. I petted the enemy today.
Signed, S, S & S's Mom

12 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh.My.God. Do you understand how long they will have to clean you to get the dog smell off?

12/7/05, 6:53 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Oh my, mum comes home now and then smelling like doggies. We have many of them around here. I don't mind as long as she doesn't bring them inside.

12/7/05, 7:27 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

S, S & S's Mom- it's not bad to pet a woofie. as long as you don't bring one home. most woofies i know would just crumple up and die if they get ignored, so you did the right thing i think

12/7/05, 9:51 PM  
Blogger Max said...

No!
:::shakes head:::
There's not much worse than dog, you know...

;)

12/8/05, 12:24 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Abby get miffed at me when I pet the other cats! She will sniff me and I can see the little wheels moving in her head -- that's NOT MY scent humpf! Off she will go and ignore me for awhile, until she forgives me and grooms off the other cat smells. Then everything is great again.

12/8/05, 5:34 AM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Admitting you have a problem is the first step. My Dad will pet those things sometimes, although he claims they hopped up on him.
--Jasper

12/8/05, 10:17 AM  
Blogger The Crew said...

As long as it stays just "anonymous petting" and not "bringing home", it should be OK.

12/8/05, 11:30 AM  
Blogger Ayla said...

Hmmm. I would scream "TRAITOR" to the Mom in a very loud howl and then ignore her for at least a day if she ever voluntarily petting a dog. They are nasty creatures with all that slobbering and stuff. Ewww.

12/8/05, 5:01 PM  
Blogger Spock said...

BAD S, S, & S Mom!!! BAD!!!

12/8/05, 5:54 PM  
Blogger Amy in NC said...

You guys are lucky that all she did was pet some woofies. Our Mom made us live with one for several months and it was horrible!

The Monsters

12/11/05, 1:46 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Sometimes Mom mess up, we admit it ~Poi Mom

12/14/05, 3:40 AM  
Blogger WCTs said...

LOL our Mom comes home smelling funny, but we are use to it know!

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South.

12/15/05, 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home