Little Cat Feet
"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg
About Me
- Name: Shaggy and Scout
- Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States
Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.






18 Comments:
That would be Mom and Dad!
You guys are SOOOO cute!!
you guys are sooo snuggly cute. We are gonna cuddle mommy in the morning - without being all wiggly - I hope
Awww, how cute! We're cuddlin' Mom & Dad tonight just to practice for tomorrow.
i'm gonna snuggle with sammie. hey, howcome it isn't balentines day here yet?
I like to snuggle too! Happy Valentine's Day!
Lizzie (and Knightly & Firenze)
It's obvious that Scout luvs his brudder. Dolce is trying to find someone to cuddle with in our house, but none of our other cuddle each other.
I luv cuddlin' up to my Mom
*Abby
Happy Valentines to all puddins!
Aw, how CUTE!
Happy Valentine's Day guys!
hey, where's Slick in that picture, isn't anybody cuddlin' HIM??? anyway, happy day to you guys too (and give a big kiss to your MOM from me!!)
Scooby (aka Slick) is not the cuddling type.
You guys are precious.
~ tammara
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Now that's just a sweet picture! Happy Valentine's Day!
--Jasper
How did we miss this adorable message...Happy Valentine's too! So cute and snuggly cuddly...mom will have to kiss all our tummy's now.
Sheesh...but we really like tummy kisses...must go cuddle!
The WCTs....=^..^=
Aw, I missed Valentine's Day but that is such a cute picture! Makes me feel all warm and snuggly just looking at it. I don't have a brother to snuggle with so I must go and snuggle my mum now.
I'm so far behind checking sites of my friends. Just saw this amazing picture. You two made me smile!
Post a Comment
<< Home