The Book Came!
It's here!
Max's new book came in the mail!
You should see it. It's red, and glossy, and has pictures of Max on the front & back.
And we gotted the autographed copy, so there is a personal pawprint from Max and even his momma signed it!
It's got pictures & haiku and our "Ask Max" questions in a special section too!
Best of all, we are mentioned in the dedication...by name!
Oh it's just too cool!
How neat to have your very own book published!
MOM UPDATE: Mom's headache broke at 6pm tonight (Friday). That makes it a 3 day head banger. She feels great now! She wrote a thank you note to all the kitty cuddlers who came to snuggle & comfort her when she needed it most. Please go to the previous blog to read her note.
Thanks everybody!
Max's new book came in the mail!
You should see it. It's red, and glossy, and has pictures of Max on the front & back.
And we gotted the autographed copy, so there is a personal pawprint from Max and even his momma signed it!
It's got pictures & haiku and our "Ask Max" questions in a special section too!
Best of all, we are mentioned in the dedication...by name!
Oh it's just too cool!
How neat to have your very own book published!
MOM UPDATE: Mom's headache broke at 6pm tonight (Friday). That makes it a 3 day head banger. She feels great now! She wrote a thank you note to all the kitty cuddlers who came to snuggle & comfort her when she needed it most. Please go to the previous blog to read her note.
Thanks everybody!





14 Comments:
We hope your Mom feels better after her mygrains. Mom got her book yesterday too and boy was she surprised. We ordered it for her with her paypal account so she didn't know it was coming. It looks very good. We love the dedication. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko
PS: Ko Ko acts a lot like Scout, very annoying to older poodies.
Glad your mom's headache broke. I am so sorry and feel so bad I didn't make a shift. I meant to but I had to help mom with Catolympic stuff. It broke before I got there. Hope you all sign up for stuff! Tell your mom I've very sorry I wasn't there for her.
Oh, the book sounds wonderful! So glad your Mom is better, bet it was all us furries that helped her. Bet it was!!!
Patches Lady: I KNOW it was!
Beau my friend, don't feel bad. We know your momma & you can send healing thoughts from wherever you are and those help too! sss's mom Lynne
Glad the mom is better. I missed this so didn't come to give extra cuddles. But it looks like you hadded lots of nurse kitties.
Mom feel better! Kisses for kitties help.
Take care.
=^..^=
Sweet, I'm glad she's feeling better. There's nothing like having your head hurt. that's worse than a tummy ache, I think...
I'm glad your mum is feeling better. I would have joined the snuggling relay but my mum said that having a 22lb kitty land on your chest doesn't necessarily make someone feel better if they are feeling fragile! My mum is disorganised so we only ordered The Book yesterday - looking forward to seeing it though!
So glad your mama feels better! Behold, the power of cats.
Athena you are so right!
SSS's Mom -
We're so glad you feel better. Mom says those head pains are no fun at all.
tm&n
Thanks everybody! Mom said it was quite a headbanger. She even had to miss her favorite thing...hockey. Her head was so bad she had to stay home. :(
We's glad SSS Mom feels better. All those kitties tele-genies helped mak'a the head thingy stop hurtin'!
**ABBY
Becca: The (North)Stars used to be ours, by the way. There are still hard feelings in Minnesota about the incident. Now we have the Wild, and the people go to watch them but mom's team is the Flyers! She's been cheering for them for like 26 years.! She thinks shes the curse on them 'cause they haven't won the cup since then.
Hi Debra & Abby! Yep it was good kitty vibes all the way... Magic! -Shaggy
Post a Comment
<< Home