Kitten = Annoying
Sheesh! Scout is annoying!Tonight I was getting a nice brushing from Mom. Just us two. Mmmm that brush feels so good on my skin making my handsome black fur all sleek. Then Scout is there pushing his way in looking for attention.
At Stinky Goodness time we each get our own bowl. Mom seperates us in the kitchen 'cause I don't inhale my food like he does. I'm a slow and deliberate eater. You know, polite. But he eats half of his then trots over to mine and sticks his head right in the bowl like he owns it.
He does that with the faucet too. I like to drink from a slow drip at the faucet in the bathroom. Mom lets me. But when I do, there is Scout jumping up on the counter pushing his way in front of me!
He also hides around corners and pounces out at me when I least expect it. I hate that. He gets a hiss & a swat when he does that.
Anyone want 9 month old kitten? On sale this week. Cheap.
-Scooby





23 Comments:
Buddah's all piggy like that, too, sometimes. He INHALES his food and then thinks that because I have some left that I'll share. He even gets twice as much as I do! I hope these kittens learn some manners soon.
Jinx is like that with food too. He will eat everything on his plate and then come looking for the litte leftovers from baby Grace's plate. Jinx is the grand poo pah though.
*ABBY
HA! Not me...if YOU want to come stay you can, but NO kittens!! (I like Scout...as long as he's at your house!)
Sorry, I got my own 9 month old kitten Miles. Wanna trade? Or better yet, you come and live wif me and Miles can go and live wif Scout somewhere. - Sammy
Sounds like my sis Caroline the Locust. Mom actually has to hold her once she's done with hers (in two seconds) so the rest of us can get a bite or two. And she's no nine months old, so I think there's no hope.
Moose is just like that! He inhales his food and moves right to the next bowl. Poor Nala and me are constantly shocked at his kitten behavior. But, oh no - he's about to turn one! If I want to get rid of him without being accused of false advertising, I gotta do it this week!
~ turtle
Most of the time, Kukka is the piggy. Last week, though, I showed her a little bit of what I have got!
Mom sprinkled the "crappy treats" on the floor for us. Kukka doesn't like them, I do. Mom put a little bit of canned chicken on a plate for Kukka (since she is so finicky) and I stuck my head right in there and ate it before she could get at it!
THEN, I ate the crappy treats!
It was a good day for me and polite cats around the world!
Maggie is the same way. Mom and Dad will offer treats andshe inhales hers, eats a few of Huggy's or Josie's, then hunts mine down. Don't they chew?
--Jasper
Nope, not even if you give him away! (Mom does not know I wrote that cuz her loves other kitties)
Athena's mama: ooh, a kitten!
Athena: no. I am the baby still!
Dolce is the same way. You put an equal amount of food down. Dolce demolishes hers, then she goes to Magoo's, who goes and pushes Smudge off his. Bella sometimes manages to eat all of hers before the little piggy girl sees that she is still eating. Where is my perfect boy, Smudge? He is quietly cleaning himself without nary a meow or a cry.
boy, that looks so much like my brother Salem that it's scary!
And sorry, he's enough of a pain. I'm taking any more!
awwww, s'cooby, s'cout just wuvs you the way i wuv sammie!
I already gots Beau who's almost a year and he's enough to handle as it is. Plus he tries to eat all my fud. I am already 5 too so no more crazy kitties thank you.
You two sound like Sebastian and Yaffa!
I wish I could have Scout come over to play. We are about the same age and it would be fun. But Mom says no. Oh well. I tried Scooby!
Missy the Kitten shoves her head into the food bowl and vacumns up the stuff. The worst part is she never puts on an ounce!
I don't have any experience of living with kittens, but from reading these comments I am glad I am a peaceful mature kitty with no kittens making my life difficult. Looks like it is up to you to teach Scout a few manners, Scooby, because no one else is going to!!
LOL, so funny. That Scout such the kitten, still!
I am sure your mom gives you so many special pets. Blackie feels the same in this house. Mom pets him a lot in the bathroom. Me & Tannie, we just don't care about the bathroom, like BBB does.
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=
SCOOBY..... YOU are just like ME!
Mom just read your moms note to me.
I get all my lovin from mom in the bathroom.
She cuddles me and whispers things in my ears.
I purr and purr and purr.
She said she will bring the brush in next time...great tip.
Love Blackie!
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=
Ask your mom if she will help Jody!
We are not lettin' our mom read this post 'cause we're afraid she might try to take you up on your offer . . . have you tried eBay?
Oh yeah, send Sophia. Scooby is in love with her.
My cat Ariel is a little piggy.She gulps down her food then sits and crys for more.If I let her eat the way she wants she'd be as big as a house.She also begs like a dog for table scraps.She loves tuna and chicken from the deli..Lol
Post a Comment
<< Home