Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

My Favorite Place

Here's my favorite place in the whole house.
The remodled bathroom in mom & dad's bedroom.
It's got this neat super deep sink and a new faucet that is just the right height for drinking water drops. And they are so fresh and cold!!
I spend a lot of the day trying to get mom to turn it on so I can drink from it. It is way better than water from a dish.
Mom calls this the watering hole.
It's also a good sleeping hole!
-Scooby

15 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

that shur looks like a comfy sink.

8/15/06, 11:27 AM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

You are looking especially dashing!
What cute tosies......

Patches

8/15/06, 12:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pssst! see those toofbrushes? you should put the bitey on 'em. i do that when nobuddy's lookin - it's fun
Cocoa

8/15/06, 4:55 PM  
Blogger Zeus said...

I can't believe you're allowed up on the watering hole! I would be kitty litter if I got caught doing that. However, when the human pet is not around, I'll sneak up to see how good the water tastes! Thanks for the tip, Scooby!

8/15/06, 5:12 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Sinks with dripping water. Yes a good spot to catch something to drink. But I still do the bowl thing too.

8/15/06, 7:19 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I couldn't agree more! My mom's bathroom is my favorite, but I don't get to go in there very often--usually only in the mornings. She keeps the door closed otherwise, probably because she knows I'd be getting into lots of trouble. (Plus, she doesn't hide the TP in there.)

8/15/06, 8:23 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Hi Handsome! REOW

8/15/06, 9:18 PM  
Blogger Lone Star Purrs said...

I like to get me drinks from the sink too! I usually end up wearing more than I drink though.
~Kiara

8/15/06, 9:55 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8/15/06, 11:49 PM  
Blogger Emma's Kat said...

Emma just recently discovered drinking from the faucet! She now loves it! She made it her first post on her blog as a matter of fact! Btw, Scooby...Love your tuxedo and your little black toe sticking out! Too cute!

8/15/06, 11:51 PM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

I do love a good sleeping hole. The cat who came before used to drink from the sink, but none of us have picked up on that yet.
--Jasper

8/16/06, 1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm with you, Scooby. I luuuv the sink. When my small boy turns on the water, I come running. We have two sinks so while he uses one, I sit in the other.

8/16/06, 4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the sink for not only the delicious water but also for sleeping.

8/16/06, 6:17 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

That sink looks furry comfy! Our faucet used to drip all the time and I loooved to drink from it. It hasn't been the same since the beans put a new one in. I spend lotsa time tryin' to get Mom to make it drip for me, but it's just not right anymore!

8/16/06, 9:25 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

How did you guys feel about the RE-model Scooby?

*ABBY

psssst My Momma is talking about RE-modelling and I likes it just dey way it is now.

8/18/06, 12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home