Little Cat Feet
"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg
About Me
- Name: Shaggy and Scout
- Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States
Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.






21 Comments:
Hmmm, maybe better Orson Wells!
Shaggy, you look beautiful!
Edselsmom
Shaggy! Jabba the Hutt is my most favorite movie star of all time!
Oh, I think you are much more handsome than Jabba the Hut.
He's a movie star AND he got to hang out with Princess Lea.
Shaggy
Simply there's more of you to love! And you also have terrific movie star looks! Move ofur Brad Pitt!
*Abby
We think you look beatifull.
yep, it's a wonderful compliment. you look furry fluffy and handsome.
We're all finks that you are furry handsome!!
he shure is a star! an he's got toys that look like him an efurrything. he's totally fame-us. yur dad's prolly thinking of gettin you an agent.
Teehee. There's a slight resemblance I guess. Except Jabba's not a fraction as cuddly as you.
You look GORGEOUS, Shaggy! And you do look a little bit like Jabba the Hutt would...after the hair transplant...and the training regime...and the personality therapy...
I think you look much more handsome than Jabba the Hut. You have all that gorgeous fluffiness.
Yes he is but you are much furrier and better looking ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko kO
Shaggy,
we just watched a movie with the small boy, cause he was sick Friday and he watched a buncha movies. We're afraid to tell you that this is not a compliment, and you might wanna consider putting the bitey on your dad. You don't have to, of course. We're just sayin. Not a compliment. You are much, much better lookin than that guy. We promise.
YES!!!!!
After days of surching I find a foreign blogging Norwegian Forestcat.
Hello Shaggy, I am Mette a white female Norwegian blogging cat also.
I would like to link you on my weblog so al my Dutch friends can read about you and your cat-friends.
I must say, you are beautifull en big, very big.
Just the way a Norwegian should be.
See you again!!!
http://www.femherrersland.web-log.nl
Shaggy, you are adorable. Mom wants to plant a kiss on your belly!
Patches
We think your Dad is just a wee bit insensitive with his "humor" and that he really doesn't associate you with Jabba the Hutt since Jabba wasn't a really nice creature. But in that pose, it's a longshot, but we can see why you just might remind him of Jabba a little bit ...
Shaggy, you does not!!! You am all way purrty, Momma say so!!
Shaggy ol' pal, just tell your Dad you'd rather look like Jabba the Hutt than a refugee from the Cantina.
Me personally, I think you bear more of a resemblance to Chewbacca, only way cuter.
Next goal -- learn to use a camera and use it on Dad when *he's* sleeping...
I think you are furry handsome Shaggy.
Post a Comment
<< Home