Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Friday, June 29, 2007

Idiot

I was walking around outside with mom the other day and a neighbor man was driving by in his car and he yells out "I think that cat needs to go on a diet, don't you?!!"
Well of all the insulting things!
Yes, at 18 pounds I am big boned and floofy and I know I need to lose a little. (ok, more than a little) but of all the rude, inconsiderate things to yell out! He really pissed mom off too!
I think I'm gonna call my friend Fat Eric from Across The Pond and all the other generously endowed blogosphere cats and we're gonna go poop on his pillow and tear up that garden he is so proud of! Then we'll go pee by his front door so he can remember us every time he goes outside, Mmmmmm. Mmmmmm. What an enchanting scent.
Creep.
-Shaggy

15 Comments:

Blogger Forty Paws said...

What a total butthead. We'll contribute some aromatic pee.

Yup, it gets a little wild around here when all the poodins get scairt at da same tyme. Last night, somebuddy let off firecrackers an Sally & Reno were out in da enclosure. Well, they both came flying in thru da cat flap at da same tyme!!! It wuz a Very Tite Squeeze, and they struggled, but they made it!!!!

You guys stay in tonight, ok?

Luf, Us

7/4/07, 4:32 PM  
Blogger Edsel/The Pooch said...

that is about the roodest thing i have ever heard!!! you are handsome and awesome looking. my Mom was even sayin' that i'm lookin' kinda thin, 'specially since they took off all my fur when i was asleep after having half my teeth pulled!!!!

7/4/07, 9:08 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

What a big dodo! That man is very stupid and MEAN. If you find him, I will give him the bitey for you. And I can bite very hard.

7/5/07, 1:37 PM  
Blogger The Crew said...

This is a little late, but I HAVE to comment about this. We big guys have nothing to be ashamed of, Shaggy. That person was out of line. He doesn't even know you. What made him think he could say something so rude! I agree that we should all get together and take our revenge on this fool!

Maxwell Smartkitty

7/5/07, 4:35 PM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Count Huggy Bear and me in ... that's just rude of him! Doesn't he know that you're named Shaggy because of your "shagginess" and not Chubby because of your girth? Some people!
--Jasper

7/5/07, 5:11 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

That was very very rude of that man. My brother weighs just about what you do Shaggy but that only makes him more fun to pounce on and use for a pillow sometimes.

7/5/07, 5:26 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Outrageous! I'm with you, Shaggy my friend, just send the directions to this idiot's house and I'll be right there. I'll collect Toby and Edmund the Rotund on the way...(mutters) what a nerve! Don't these people know that More = Magnificent and Floofy = Fabulous????!!!

7/5/07, 5:39 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

ButtHead! I think that your plan is a good one! Too bad we can't poop on his pillow!

7/5/07, 7:06 PM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo can count us in too. Flynn's only a skinny little 14lbs. but I will use all my 21lbs. to punish that nasty rood nayber.
(Big)Eric.

7/6/07, 6:25 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Too bad he was in a car! I would've really yowled at that bad guy!

7/7/07, 1:44 PM  
Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Boy, would we like to see what this neighbor guy looks like!

Big is Beautiful!!

Mittens

7/8/07, 11:09 AM  
Blogger The Cat Realm said...

I Dare You!
Come on over and check it out!
Anastasia

7/8/07, 3:54 PM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

YOu said it right...IDIOT!

~Abby

7/9/07, 12:37 PM  
Blogger Boy said...

How diswespectful!
Wet's all go poop on his piwwow!

7/10/07, 10:12 AM  
Blogger Victor Tabbycat said...

How rude! Considerin a lot of beans I've seen walk by, we could shout the same fing out the windows at them. How would they like THEM apples?

7/17/07, 10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home