Our Computer Died
We won't be posting for awhile.
Mom's laptop died and she needs to take it in
for the geeks to look at it and see if it's repairable.
Right now it doesn't look good.
Mom is already having withdrawals.
-Scooby, Shaggy & Scout
:(
Mom's laptop died and she needs to take it in
for the geeks to look at it and see if it's repairable.
Right now it doesn't look good.
Mom is already having withdrawals.
-Scooby, Shaggy & Scout
:(





14 Comments:
Aaiiiieeeeee!!!! Maw wood DIE widowt her pooter. We shur hope da geeks kin fix it fast!!!
We'll keep checkin bak.
Luf, Us
I hate it when that happens. Good luck with getting the laptop fixed.
WHAT??? No more tummy pictures? How will I live?
Remeber that most library spots have puters that you can use. Teleport over and see what happens.
eeeeew no compooter!!! Dat's awful. We're haffing lots of trubble wiv ours and mum knows it needs to go to the mending shop, but she keeps putting it off.
Yikes! That's awful!
get thee to the library... they have computers!
Oh no! We hope it gets fixed soon!
Good luck S S and S. I hope you get your computer back soon. It's a terrible thing when the computer breaks.
Bummer ... hurry back. Our computer is about seven years old so we're keeping our paws crossed all the time.
--Jasper
Came back over for a tummy fix
::sigh:: - we miss you!!!!!!!!!!!
Get it fixed soon... we miss you!
~Abby
Oh no! Hope you don't have to be gone to to to long. We'll keep checking in. It's been awhile since I was over her but I can't wait till you get back and can tell us about adventures and stuff. Take care.
Post a Comment
<< Home