Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Scooby on Patrol


I've been restless lately.
Patrolling the house, doing lots of meowing.
Going from window to window, keeping track of the birds & squirrels.
They are all rather plump & juicy looking these days.
Mom's got another head/chest cold.
So we three are busy helping her rest on the bed and being sure she takes it easy.
-Scooby

16 Comments:

Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I noticed the crows were back. "Caw, caw, caw," all the time. Like I really need all that noise when I'm trying to catnap.

3/18/08, 11:58 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Oh. My. God. *Thud*

3/18/08, 1:40 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

fat fev-vers are prolly very tasty. we would not know because we are never allowed outside

3/18/08, 2:45 PM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

birds and squirrels, our kitties love to watch those outside the window.

3/18/08, 9:03 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

hehehehe, I see you made Diva Kitty get all fainty! Purrs to your mum that she gets better fast.

3/18/08, 9:08 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Head cold? I think if all of you pile on top of her head and face and purr really, really hard, she'll be cured. Mmm...cured. Yep, that's it.

3/18/08, 9:50 PM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

A head cold? UGH! Sending your mom healing purrs!!

Scout - Maggie says you can come over any time to hang out with her the red tent!!

-Jaspper McKitten-cat

3/19/08, 1:37 PM  
Blogger Ivan from WMD said...

I like Max's idea. I was going to suggest that you give her some of that icky pink stuff in a dropper, like we sometimes get. That should work!

3/19/08, 2:43 PM  
Blogger MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Get the can opener out and fix your mom some chicken soup. That is good stuff for feeling ucky. You can even lick the bowl for extra energy. Caregivers have an important role and you three can do this well. Specially the sleeping in the bed with mom part:)
Love Miss Peach.
PS: how come this blog here is not linked on your profile?

3/19/08, 3:36 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

Scooby, I think you have Spring fever and your Mom has the Spring crud!

3/19/08, 5:48 PM  
Blogger The Cat Realm said...

You are very good nurses! Taking care of your Mom, that is nice!!!

3/19/08, 6:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we have the very same catbed!

3/19/08, 8:01 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

We want it to warm up some more so we can have our windows open to smell those plump and juicy birds.

We hope your Mom gets to feeling better!!!

Luf, Us

3/20/08, 8:37 AM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Nice job with the patrolling, Scooby! We hope your mom feels better soon.

3/20/08, 10:25 AM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Hope your mom gets to feeling better. I'm sure with all of you snuggling and purring near her she will get better really soon. Some chicken soup probably couldn't hurt either.
Yumm...plump and juicy looking birds. My mom keeps telling me to chill my preditory thoughts but hey we are cats you know!

3/20/08, 5:02 PM  
Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Spring on the way makes us restless too. Good work wiv the patrolling. Hope your mum is feeling better soon.

3/21/08, 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home