Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Come On Over


OK. I'm up from my nap that you saw in the last post.
If I can trick mom into letting me out, does anyone want to go bug-hunting with me???
There's tons of grasshoppers around and they're fun to catch.
Crunchy & nutritious too!
Just like Temptations.

16 Comments:

Blogger Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Sounds great Scout. Grasshoppers are tasty for sure!
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

9/10/08, 8:45 AM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

Mmmm ... we've never caught a grasshopper. Dad almost trapped a cricket in the garage for us one day but it was too quick and the door was too slow.
--Jasper

9/10/08, 9:00 AM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Grasshoppers?! Now that sounds like fun.

9/10/08, 10:06 AM  
Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Scout

Those grasshoppers are calling my name...

purrs
Abby

9/10/08, 12:06 PM  
Blogger Daisy said...

BUGS!?!? I am there!

9/10/08, 1:01 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

You're on, Scout! I've been tracking a spider all day now! With not much luck. So I'm ready for some bug hunting!!!

Wally

9/10/08, 1:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Count me in! Now how to make the mom let me go outside ...

~ Shadow ~

9/10/08, 1:42 PM  
Blogger Parker said...

I'm grounded... :(

9/10/08, 5:57 PM  
Blogger Tesla and Hansel said...

mez mez mez! i wanna come!

9/10/08, 6:51 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Count me in Scout!

9/10/08, 8:23 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Would I have to eat one? Or can I just rip legs off...? I don't like eating bugs, but torturing them is good fun!

9/10/08, 10:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crunchie Bugs? You can bet we'll be there!

9/11/08, 6:40 AM  
Blogger Magoo, Smudge, Bella & Dolce said...

Bug hunting is great fun. I won't tell baci so that it will be just me.


Dolce

9/11/08, 12:17 PM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

Wow! Chasing grasshoppers sounds like so much fun! Tommy and I will be right over.

9/11/08, 2:00 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

Oh man! Don't you yak them back out?

Luf, Us

9/11/08, 3:31 PM  
Blogger The Island Cats said...

Hi guys! We gave you an award! Come see!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

9/11/08, 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home