Little Cat Feet
"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg
About Me
- Name: Shaggy and Scout
- Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States
Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.





15 Comments:
Scout
YOU look so adorable!
Enjoy your ESS all you want.
purrs
>^,,^<
♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥
Scout, I haveyet to get with the program. Mom bought me one and I just lay next to it. Sigh.
Your Ess is very versatile. We wish we had something to make us invisible.
We like our ESS too. Sorry you are being abandoned for two weeks.
I love our ESS. Of course that love does not in any way stop me for sharpening my claws on the couch, but still....
I bet NO ONE ever finds you under there!
I bet the humans wish they could go invisible like us! NA-NA-NA-NA-NA!
; ) Katie
Wow, we've never tried to use our Ess as a cloak of invisibility!! We gotta go try that!!
You do look like you are enjoying. My human thinks we are the only cats that don't love ours. I think she needs to put it somewhere interesting...
Where are you? We don't see you. We haf GOT to get one of those!
These Ess's look amazing. I asked for one for Christmas but I didn't get one. Maybe for my birthday.... I love the cloak of invisibility it gives you, we can't see you at all :)xx
we don't have an ess but it's definiely on the radar of potential things to spend our tax refund money on.
we doesn't haf a ess, but you guys are more than welcome to occupy our house when your people are gone
You look sooooooo sweet under your cloak of invisibility!
And thanks for reminding all of us that our cubes are definitely connected to the TunnelNetwork.
Even, as you may have discovered, the underside of our Esses.
ahhh, the advances kitty tech has brought the world... now, if only someone would just casually forget and put some yummy cheese (laughing cow!!!) on the floor next to the ess, well, you could nom it and no one would be the wiser!
Oh, and BTW...you guys made a mistake on our taxes...We can't use your formula! Pies aren't square! They're round!
Post a Comment
<< Home