How to Con the Catsitter
Of course we pretended that we could care less and went on with our naps.
Allison will come feed & play with us and feed Zolie too. We think the advice of you kitties a couple days ago is spot on! It will be easy to con her into cracking open an extra can for us. We've been practicing on Mom all week.
*Look up at her with large, soulful, pitiful eyes.
*Meow pathetically and weakly.
*Don't forget to suck in your sides to look as underfed as possible.
Teleport over anytime and we can do a good old fashioned house trashing!
Spread the word. They're gone for 2 weeks so there's plenty of time to party and have sleep-overs!





17 Comments:
I'm sending good thoughts to your cat-sitter. Remember to adore her...she has thumbs.
Hey, it's snowing today! Are you having a party?? Would be great to show off our pretty snow!
Or maybe forget about it snowing and have fun.
Hope your parents have a great vacation... Thanks to your mom for the ess info...
A party sounds like a lot of fun!
By the end of two weeks, you'll have that cat sitter wrapped around your little claws. I'm sure of it.
BIG party at your house - woo-hoo!!
We'll bring the tuna wine, just say when!
Did you say house trashing? Woohoo!!!! We're on our way!
Hey, we'll be right over. I love how you said "suck in the sides to look underfed" hehehe!!
Hope your con is working and your mom and dad have a good visit in Phoenix!
Purrs,
Tomxx
We'll be teleporting over. Maybe with all of us there looking sad into the sitter's eyes...you'll get more than one extra can cracked opened!!
woohoo, here we comes, make room! and we will definitely halp you gets that extra can out of teh catsitter, sounds like a faboo idea.
We suggest reachin the calendar and makin 4 marks on each day ta suggest to the sitter that ya get that many meals each day. Ya MIGHT get extra meals that way.
We'll be over!
::sucks in chubby cheeks and portly tummy::
Teleporting over. Will look really thin so we get more gushy foods.
I'm so tired of my Human and her grabby hands I think I will use my Tunnel to apparate over to your place tonight. I might stay a day or two, specially if you can get that gurl to step up the snacks. See you soon!
Two weeks! That's a lot of cat furs that you can put all over the house... I'm sure that the cat sitter will take extra good care of you guys. I have no doubt that there will be extra treats, too.
--Jasper
Hey..trashing still going on???
Post a Comment
<< Home