Party!
Hey everycat! Party at Buddy & Finnegans starting Friday!
It's St. Patricks Day and Finnegan's Birthday!
If those aren't 2 Irish names we'll eat our cat litter! They must know how to party!
Hope there's green Niptini's!
http://2carolinacats.blogspot.com/
Hope to see a good turnout to help celebrate!
It's St. Patricks Day and Finnegan's Birthday!
If those aren't 2 Irish names we'll eat our cat litter! They must know how to party!
Hope there's green Niptini's!
http://2carolinacats.blogspot.com/
Hope to see a good turnout to help celebrate!





8 Comments:
St. Patrick's Day - oh boy! All kitties should have a wee bit o' the nip - gotta be green on the day!
I'm going, I'm going! And I have shamrock-shaped biscuits!
Ohh Eric! Can't wait to taste those!
That Brit food is good. Maybe you can pick up a case or two of Feline Greenies while you are visiting.
Don't eat your cat litter. Yuck. See you guy tomorrow.
I'll be there, too.
See you there, guy!
turtle, moose and nala
We missed it! We just gotted there and all that was left was some green balloons and confetti around. What a mess!!! It was Moms fault as we had to housesit last night and then we falled asleep and overslept!! We thoughted it lasted today too!!
It was furry good partying with you! You kitties are FUN!
Post a Comment
<< Home