Sunny Day
We are enjoying a warm sunny day today.Sure, it's only just above freezing, but the snow is melting and there's water dripping off the house and running down the street as the snow says goodbye. The weather guy says the sun is in the same place in the sky as it is at the end of September, so that is why it is all melty now.
Scooby & I spent quality time out today. The front of the house faces South so it captures the warmth really well.
Mom spent time out on the steps without her jacket. She brushed & brushed us so we are all silky smooth and handsome now.
Wow! This feels good!
-Shaggy





19 Comments:
Yes, you do look all wonderful, gleaming fur and all. Mum says she needs to brush me good too. The one pillow is all covered with my fur.
Didn't get much time to talk with you last night at the party. It gotted a little wild for a time. Seems some of the boys were doing whiskey shots.
Shaggy,
You are so handsome. It looks like you have the same kind of "mane" that I do (only I'm all one color so it doesn't show up as well in photos). Mom says I have an Elizabethan ruff. (I'm a cat. I do not ruff, or woof, or yap or bark. I don't understand that woman sometimes.)
~ turtle
We am wondering when the Spring warm weather is gonna get here. No snow just ugly brown efurrywhere. Angie says she must not have seen you at the partaay Shaggy coz you are so handsome she would have noticed. She musta been nappin in anofer room.
We hadded fun wif you at the party last night. It was sunny but furry furry cold here today. Mommy said she was freezing all day long
Beau Beau it was all ugly brown until we gotted that 18 inches of snow this week. Now it's all white & we have to start over again with the snowmelt. But this time of year any snow we get doesn't last long this late in the season!! -Shaggy
Hi Turtle- "Elizabethan Ruff" is perfect for a description. We didn't stay too long at the party. Had to take Scout home. -Shaggy
Hi Meezers! Spring can come officially come any time! We are ready! Mom is sick of the winter blahs too! Come on spring! -Shaggy
You are handsome ~Poi Mom Jane
Looking good, Shaggy! I have an Elizabethan ruff too. It is still cold but it was quite sunny today, I went out and sunbathed on the patio and when I came in my mum touched me and my fur was all warm! Roll on summer...(although when it gets TOO hot it is not so comfortable for us long-haired cats, as you know Shaggy.)
Right Eric! Gotta be a shade seeker in the heat. -Shaggy
It am spring in A State of Winter too......the sun is shining and the water is running all over the place. Mistrie has been so crazy, running, running, practicing for the lymmpics I guess. Mom says she is happy to be a cat in the springtime sun......
i was outside yesterday and today too. it was so nice to have a breeze that wasn't freezin' blowing thru my fur and the sun shinin'. come on spring! (plus in spring, starting this week, my Mom takes every other Friday off from work and i like that a lot!! Mom Time!!)
You look very becoming!
You are gor-geous! I like your fluffy spring makeover!
What a great face. I love the white under the chin.
And that big fluffy tail! Wow. Great pose.
Shaggy
Lookin' PURRific! Looks like you might be cat modeling next.
*ABBY
You look gawgeous!
Would you guys mind sendin' some of that nice weather over our way? It's so crazy windy here - Meep hates it!
You are very beautiful, Shaggy - our mom says so.
THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!
for my secret paws presents. I love them!
Lizzie
What a handsome boy! Our kids sure wish it was warm enough for them to go outside. Magoo takes one look at all the snow on the deck and quickly changes his mind about venturing out.
Mom needs to talk at you about the lympics. will you email her at:
threecats@thecalicogirls.com
Thanks.......purrs....
Post a Comment
<< Home