Birds!
Oh Oh Oh! I gotted to go outside today in my harness to sit by mom while she did some reading. Now I know why feather toys are so much fun.
They are practice for when the real live birdies come and sit in the tree over my head!
I tried to use all my skills but I did not catch a birdie.
I caughted some neat little buggies under my paws though.
And I saw Tiger from next door. And the two woofies across the street.
Now I'm going to take a long nap. Fresh air + sunshine = Zzzzzzzzzz.
-Scout
They are practice for when the real live birdies come and sit in the tree over my head!
I tried to use all my skills but I did not catch a birdie.
I caughted some neat little buggies under my paws though.
And I saw Tiger from next door. And the two woofies across the street.
Now I'm going to take a long nap. Fresh air + sunshine = Zzzzzzzzzz.
-Scout





13 Comments:
The sky keeps leaking here. First it is the cold white stuff, now the wet dribbly stuff. There is no sunspots at all!! We can't see the full moon either. You am lucky!!!
Nice. i gotted to go out too and bean dad put me in the tree where I satted on the branch and watched the birdies. Then after a while, he took me down and we walked around. We had a lotta fun!
Oh, you would like it here where I am visiting Devon Grandma, Scout. It is not sunny (cloudy and grey) but there are SO MANY BIRDIES!!! I think there are more birdies here than anywhere else in the whole world!
Do I want a harness, Mama?? other kitties are having all the fun!!
Mom says: take a nap!
Scout it takes a lotta practice to catch birdies. and, birdies are pretty nice, so maybe you really don't want to catch them. maybe just pretend catch.
Scout, does your mom have an email where I can send her a short message? Mine is larry@larryjoebob.com.
AHA!!!
Finally I have found SSS's purrsonal blog! Okay I know that doesn't say much about my intelligence but anyway, I MADE IT!
*smug look*
Am linking you up if you don't mind. :)
Am glad that you are feeling better. I think you're very brave and very wise to be open about your feelings. Depression is far more prevalent than we realise, and addressing it is one way of defeating the darkness.
Take care. Sending you a BIG HUG, or in my case, a SMUG HUG [finally found your blog you know?].
Happy Easter!
CatDonna
Scout,
You certainly grab life by the paws and enjoy it! I think I'd like to sit out and do some reading, too. It's so pretty out. Naps outside are the best (so long as the mosquitoes aren't out, that is!)
~ tammara
Soak it all in, little one!
It's really more fun to watch birdies and dream about catching them than to actually catch them. Bugs are much better to catch.
I got to go outside too, Scout. It was great. I wasn't too crazy about how the grass felt on my paws, so I tried to stick to the patio stones and the deck. And Bella got into lots of trouble, because she hopped over the fence into the neighbour's yard.
Birdies are fun to watch and dream about, aren't they Scout? I think I could jump high enuff to catch one although I don't know what I would wif it. I's always been an indoor poodin.
But glad you enjoyed the big adventure!
**ABBY
That's how Mom wants me to go outside, too, Scout, not the way I did the other day. Yes, I did sneak out through their legs when the door was open. They catch me most of the time, but since I hadn't tried it for a long time, they weren't
a'spectin me to do it. I tricksed them!
~Strider
Post a Comment
<< Home