Look Out Post
Here I am on my look out post. This is on the wall between the living room and the kitchen and above the stairs leading to the dungeon. I can pretty much see all around the house from this spot and out the windows to watch what's going on outside too.Plus, it'a a great place to hop up to get away from that little pest Scout.
-Scooby





20 Comments:
I have a great lookout post too. It is the balance beam we are using for the 'lympics. I can see out the windows on the East and West while sitting there, plus monitor much that goes on in the house, sadly we have no dungeon, hence no dragon either....
You look just like a portrait, 'cept one with a tail hanging out. Very nice.
What a purrrfect picture!
Just wait til the little dude can jump up there!
That's a very cool spot!
That's king of the lookout spots! You looks just puuurfect sittin there.
Ohhh, we have a window like that in our house too. Between the kitchen and the dining room.
An all seeing window. I think we need one ~Merlin
Wow Scooby
I thought you wuz a paintin' in a pixtur. You lookin' mighty regal up there in your look out post.
**ABBY (the manx)
Oh, I want one of those! The look out post, not Scout, a'fore you gets all a'cited!
You look very regal sittin' up there, Scooby!
Ummm, the frozen four starts tomorrow. Do we need a bet if your mum's team and my mum's team play???
Sheesh, thanks for reminding mom about the hockey game tomorrow. She has a funeral for a good friend tomorrow morning and she forgot about it, it you can imagine forgetting about hockey!!! Plus Dad is out of town for a week and he is not here to remember either! Our teams both play tough 1st games, so we will see how it goes!!!
The games are on ESPN2 tomorrow and the final on ESPN on Saturday night. Mum will be working tomorrow, so can't watch the afternoon game with ND and BC, so she will have to check the score on line. But will be home for the Badger game in the evening.
Arright!!! Lets Go Sioux!!!
What a great spot!
Mum gotted home and check the score. BC6 ND5. The Wisconsin game is just about to start.
Very cute! Such a beauty.
REOW
Vantage points are good! I don't have a spot like that but my best lookout place is in the living-room doorway. Then I can see out of the front windows, out of the back windows, into the kitchen and up the stairs. So I have most bases covered. I can also see the front and back doors from there, so no one gets in or out without me knowing about it!
Mom redid our blog, so to celebrate she said we could have a dance party...shhhh.....it is a secrit till tomorrows. Now Mittens is getting to sign too! What is up with that???
Patches
Post a Comment
<< Home