Spring Storm
Well, crappity crap crap crap!
Just when almost all the snow was melted, look at what we have today!
I darted out around Dad's ankles when he went out to get the paper this morning and man, did I get surprised....It was only ankle deep at that time, and it's piling up fast! Heavy, wet & slushy.
I turned tail and bolted in just as fast, let me tell you!
Dad's singing "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas" and we are all confused.
-Scooby





17 Comments:
Ahahahahahahaha... it's 70, sunny and FABULOUS here. Sorry Honey
Oh no! :( Stay safe and warm!
AAAIIIEEE!
Don't send that to O Hi O!!!
NO MORE SNOW!!!!
There, I'm calmer now. It's just that I'm all ready for bunnies and new flowers and our upstairs deck and the sun and....SPRING!!!
Aaaaahhhh....you guys better have snow shoed eastern bunny if he gonna bring you cat candy on sunday!
OH I am so sorry! Stay warm inside. Maybe it will make the Easter Bunny cold and you can catch him?
We are not allowed to say crap or crappity.....We got a ton of snow again today, damn!!!! Oppsss....
Patches
Does mother nature have her holidays mixed up! Christmas or Easter?
KC said...
Is it March where you all are? From tha pickshure, it looks more like December... oh, yeah, guess that's why your Dad was singing about Christmas.
Give it another month or three and you'll have Spring there, too. i's hoping, anyway.
Purrs, KC
uhhhhhh, dad has tom-a-toes that he is planning to plant this weekend.... no snow here....
What da heck? We hopes dat pretty snow isn't coming owr way. We will send warm Spring thots to yoo. We's getting lots of strong winds so Mother Nature is moving fings along.
We's confused, too. I thot we was done wif snow! Mom says it's a dirty werd that starts wif "s", ends wif "w" an has NOOOOOOO in the middle. Stay warm an cozy!
Yikes, more snow? That's awful...
Woweee! Maw already planted her 'maters an bell peppers heer. It bedder not snow heer.
Hoppy Easfur Efurryone!
Luf, Us
Yuck! It's supposed to get down around freezing Monday or Tuesday here, but then turn truly Springlike after that, but trust me, nothing like what you guys got! I guess it makes it easier to track the Easter Bunny, except who wants to go out in that?!? Hope you had a Happy Easter!
--Jasper
Happy happy Easter my friends!
Eeeeyuck! That is pretty but it is time for the snow to go away. It actually snowed here today (Sunday) but it did not look like that!
Happy Easter!!
Now that is some white stuff...we don't mean to rub it in but its' sunny and in the 70's...wow
Abby
Post a Comment
<< Home