Little Cat Feet
"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg
About Me
- Name: Shaggy and Scout
- Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States
Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.






17 Comments:
Me and Mistrie are taking Precious over to see Beezer and then get some crab. We have to shap-a-rone. We will stop over afterwards and share some crab with you.
Patches
You gots gooses? Gets geeses? Sumting like that. I've heard them flyin past our house. Boy are they noisy!
Lookin at gooses sounds like fun. I don't hafta get real close to them, do I? I don't like being close to noisy things.
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee
SS&S, are you allowed to really play with them geeses? I would think they would be furry mean and hurt kitties. Mum wasn't happy last week with them geeses. Seems they left some deposits on her metal monster.
Are they vishus like deer? They sure am purty.
We might swing by fur a little while...they sound like fun to watch.
::purrs::
~M,K,&E
So THAT's where all our geeses got to!!!
I was wondering 'bout that.
We got crows and ravens and magpies here now since the geese went away.
I'm coming over to visit and make sure our geeses are behaving themselves nicely while they visit your country.
I'm coming over to see the geeses. They're not my geeses. I don't think we have any except some fly by sometimes. They sound like fun to watch :)
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Boni
Oh, that's what they look like! We'll be over, we always hear them flyin' over but we don't ever get a good look at them!
GIANT FEV-VERS! WE WANNA PLAY WIF THE FEV-VERS TOO!
I haven't seen a Canadian Geese for a long time.
Here is some news about Lucas/Prince Diaper being in Cat Fancy mag I thought you'd like to know:
http://princediaper.blogspot.com/2006/11/lucas-in-cat-fancy-magazine.html
nooo, nooo, noooo. they remind me of ROOSTERS!!!
honk honk
I don't know what the big deal is. It's hockey season so all the geese have to go back to their official teams. It happens every year, its just that the humans go back a few weeks early for something called the NHL.
BTW, Dad hates Canada geese 'cause they like to poop all over golf courses.
They look like they'd be fun to chase but I understand they're big and "bite" so I'm not sure how much fun they'd really be. But they sure are pretty.
--Jasper
Me-me-me-me-ME!!!
~ moose
Post a Comment
<< Home