Little Cat Feet

"The fog comes on little cat feet. It sits looking over the harbor and city on silent haunches, and then, moves on." - Carl Sandburg

My Photo
Name:
Location: Twin Cities, Minnesota, United States

Shaggy and his littermate brother Scooby came to live with us in October 2005, when they were 5 years old. Scout arrived in 2006 at the age of 6 weeks. Scooby passed over very suddenly to the Rainbow Bridge on April 1, 2012 and is remembered fondly and missed deeply.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Lookit!




We got a new bed!
Mom said Petco was having a pet bed clearance sale when she went there to get us food.
She said this one originally cost 40 green papers and she got it for 17 green papers.

Shaggy jumped in it right away, but mostly I use it. Mom says it is actually a woofie bed, but now it's a kitty bed.

See how decorative it is!
You can have the pillow so it matches the pattern on the outside.
Or, if you turn the pillow over, it matches the inside with a suede-like fabric.
But I like it best with the Kitty Kosy we got from Timothy Dickens Grammie!
-Scout

21 Comments:

Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

oooOOOooo that looks furry nice! I want one!

3/27/08, 5:58 PM  
Blogger Fat Eric said...

Oh, nice bed Scout! Looks very roomy too, plenty of room for "plus-sized" kitties like me or Shaggy!

3/27/08, 5:59 PM  
Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh what a wonderful bed! You are very lucky.

3/27/08, 8:48 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Cool bed and good shopping by your mum.

3/27/08, 8:54 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oooooooooooooo that looks so comfy!!

3/27/08, 9:16 PM  
Blogger Max said...

Ooooh, I want one. I wonder if our Petco has them too! I only have 2 good beds, and a guy can always use a third!

3/27/08, 9:56 PM  
Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, that's a fabulous bed! It looks wonderful. :) Enjoy! :)

3/28/08, 2:50 AM  
Blogger Daisy said...

That bed is very beautiful and fancy!

3/28/08, 11:36 AM  
Blogger Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That looks like a furry nice bed!

3/28/08, 11:45 AM  
Blogger Shilgiah the Cat said...

You have a very smart mom to find wonderful bed-bargins. That is a gorgeous bed.

We have a woofie bed too but it's not nearly as fancy and our mom got it on a bargin at Walgreens last summer...I think she should get me one like you guys have.

3/28/08, 11:57 AM  
Blogger meemsnyc said...

That is a gorgeous bed! Lucky kitty!!!

3/28/08, 11:43 PM  
Blogger Boy said...

What a gweat bed!

3/29/08, 9:37 AM  
Blogger jenianddean said...

The Kitty Kozy makes it so much cooler! Mom keeps talking about getting us beds, but I think she likes us napping in their bed with them. Knowing us, she'd get us a bed and we'd sleep beside it instead of in it.
--Jasper

3/29/08, 9:35 PM  
Blogger Forty Paws said...

That's a beeyoutiful bed!! And it looks so nice with your furs.

Luf, Us

3/30/08, 9:13 AM  
Blogger Parker said...

How wonderful! That was a real bargin for 17 green papers!
Enjoy your nap!

3/30/08, 1:57 PM  
Blogger Lux said...

Woooo ... great price on such a pretty and *large bed - I love it!

3/30/08, 2:02 PM  
Blogger The Cat Realm said...

This is an awesome bed!!!! And it could fit three cats... I am sure.... cuddled together.... I will send the maid over to Petco right away!
Karl

3/30/08, 4:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh, that is SO pretty! The bright colors look SO nice against the soft blue! We are envious.

LC and Ayla

3/30/08, 5:56 PM  
Blogger Motor Home Cats said...

That looks like a great new bed, and its even better since your mom got it on sale. Enjoy it.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

3/30/08, 10:38 PM  
Blogger Chrissie said...

That's a king-sized kitty bed with plenty of room for everybody! Wow, your mom is great!

3/31/08, 8:30 PM  
Blogger Jans Funny Farm said...

Ooooh, such luxury. That's a nice bed!

4/2/08, 1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home